MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hey there,
I like your plugin, but I got one question:
Is it possible to export a page (that uses the MyBB Template) as a PHP file? I would like to create a new subdirectory on my forum and display the content in it through a index.php file (e.g. forum/subdirectory/index.php).

I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings
spoothie
Noone? :/
(2012-01-27, 05:13 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ @ Rawrd, have you authenticated yourself & other admins for using pagemanager ?
admin panel --> users & groups --> admin permissions --> Configuration --> Can manage additional pages? <-- select yes & save

Thank you so much, amazing.Angel
Is there any limit to the "max page length" created by using this page manager?
i am experiencing problem in adding some more content to the page in my forum(for this page http://uniqueminds.in/misc.php?page=Jobs ).

Please help me out, whats wrong with this....
Hi,

is there a way to allow the plugin to display the full path to a page in the breadcrumbs?

for example, on a firearm forum I help run, we have a list of firearm laws using the page manager plugin. we'd like to be able to have it show like this:

forum > list of statutes > law 1

currently it shows like this:

forum > law 1

I'd prefer the 1st method so users can click 'list of statutes' to get back to the index of statutes rather than browsing back to the entire page.
(2012-09-23, 10:21 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]forum > list of statutes > law 1

This plugin does not support relationships between pages but you can manually build the breadcrumb for each page how you want for the front end. Blush

Do not use the MyBB template option to enable PHP. http://community.mybb.com/thread-121521-...#pid877505
(2012-09-24, 03:09 AM)~andrew~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-23, 10:21 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]forum > list of statutes > law 1

This plugin does not support relationships between pages but you can manually build the breadcrumb for each page how you want for the front end. Blush

Do not use the MyBB template option to enable PHP. http://community.mybb.com/thread-121521-...#pid877505

well, I'm not sure if it'll work how I'd want it to work. I'd think that in order for it to function how I want it to function, I'd need to create a category and then list each page within that category, but I'm not sure page manager can accomplish this.
Could someone please tell me where the Templates for the PAGE MANAGER are ? I am asking because I want to try remove some other plugin that is supposed to show on the Index only, from showing in the Pages as well.

Does anyone know where to look for ? Looked for Templates with PAGE MANAGER but couldnt find them.

If the PAGE MANAGER is using the Header template, in which in my case OUGC Announcement Bars are included (<ougc_annbars>) are included, I wonder if its possible to make PAGE MANAGER use an altered Version of the Header template where the <ougc_annbars> would be removed. I am not good with these things, thats why I dont know if something like this is possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Wolfseye
(2012-12-13, 10:42 AM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone please tell me where the Templates for the PAGE MANAGER are ? I am asking because I want to try remove some other plugin that is supposed to show on the Index only, from showing in the Pages as well.

Does anyone know where to look for ? Looked for Templates with PAGE MANAGER but couldnt find them.

If the PAGE MANAGER is using the Header template, in which in my case OUGC Announcement Bars are included (<ougc_annbars>) are included, I wonder if its possible to make PAGE MANAGER use an altered Version of the Header template where the <ougc_annbars> would be removed. I am not good with these things, thats why I dont know if something like this is possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Wolfseye

They are in the database table mybb_pages
i cant find the page plugin on my admin section or anywhere where do i locate it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22