MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@katib: It seems you have a PHP typo at line 51 on page content. Check the line and fix the problem. This is not a Page Manager issue.
THanks for support
But what file to check the typo for?
I only get this error when I try to access the contact page
Well
This is te content of line 51 on contact.xwm page
	elseif(strpos($name, '<') !== false || strpos($name, '>') !== false || strpos($name, '&') !== false || my_strpos($name, '\\') !== false || strpos($name, ';') !== false || strpos($name, ',') !== false)
	{
		$errors[] = $lang->userdata_bad_characters_username;
	}
I simply deleted it, it cjecks for some characters in name's field
Now the contct page is working !!
Can I use it with that line deleted?
I Have just add page to the Page Manager and Modified colloum is 5 hours off time on computer is right time on the mybb index page is correct time zone is right And I am not sure why this is ???
Thanks ..
Really great plugin....
great plugin, very useful!
I got past my initial confusion, and now I have my first page up. Thanks for the plugin.
i am getting this error after activating this plugin...after clicking pagemanager on acp

Quote:Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.
(2011-01-25, 07:41 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]i am getting this error after activating this plugin...after clicking pagemanager on acp

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-63082-p...#pid526337
(2011-01-25, 07:41 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]i am getting this error after activating this plugin...after clicking pagemanager on acp

I had the same problem, using the htaccess MyBB provided worked instead of my old htaccess.
Very nice plugin. It shall prove to be useful for my forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22