MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
still think this is one of the best plugins we have on our forum - thanks again for making it
can you add, group id/user id based access feature to pagemanager? and also can we use if statements in the new pages?
(2010-11-13, 07:41 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]can you add, group id/user id based access feature to pagemanager? and also can we use if statements in the new pages?

You are able to use PHP (so yes, if statements are possible).
can you add selection box to the contact page?

selection box(Reason):
Support
Registering
Other....
(2010-11-18, 12:11 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]can you add selection box to the contact page?

selection box(Reason):
Support
Registering
Other....

Is this a plugin concerned question? Page Manager is just a tool. YOU have to create your own pages. Wink
not a plugin related. cant we call those fields and define in the sending page, so that we receive the reason title above the message?
I've read this thread and still don't understand this. Is there some place where there are instructions for creating a page, including name, URI parameter, content, etc. If I can see one page work, maybe I'll understand this.
feel free to check out our forum if you wish
the affiliate scheme and links pages are all made by this create add on
Thanks for plugin
I imported contact.xml here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-633...#pid459254
It asked me to enable Ignore version
Then enabled page, but when typing: http://localhost/mybb/misc.php?page=contact
I get:
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_STRING' or `T_VARIABLE' or `T_NUM_STRING' in H:\xampplite\htdocs\mybb\inc\plugins\pagemanager.php(794) : eval()'d code on line 51
What I did wrong ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22