MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
got it !!!
thanks for the help Big Grin
Where do i change the links for home, memberslist etc

Also how would i make the posts a bit more clear as in defined. I was thinking maybe just a simple 1px box around them just need to separate then a little and define each post if you get what i mean.
(2010-10-11, 01:16 PM)gavpedz Wrote: [ -> ]Where do i change the links for home, memberslist etc

Also how would i make the posts a bit more clear as in defined. I was thinking maybe just a simple 1px box around them just need to separate then a little and define each post if you get what i mean.

Hello gavpedz,

You need to change that in the Templates > The Cure > Header Templates > *_guest AND *_member welcomepanel templates. The reason you have to do both is simple. Unless I absolute positioned the layout (which a lot of people dont like), I could not have been able to show stuff that only guests or members can see in certain parts of the header.

And there is a class called "post_body". Maybe you might like to take a look at that. Look for ".post_body" in global.css in the styles section of The Cure.

Also, I noticed that your logo is a little off in color. If you make a request, I can design you a custom banner for The Cure for free.

Mike
Awesome theme! What is the license?
(2010-10-12, 04:49 PM)Gilnaa Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme! What is the license?

Glad you like it!

Here is a link to the current license: http://mods.mybb.com/download/the-cure-for-mybb-1-6
I translated the theme to hebrew, I DIDN'T remove the copyrights
Here is the link:
http://www.mybbbox.co.cc/forum/thread-60.html
The license is there, no change except page direction and language. also translated buttons.
No credit to me, omly yours
Could you submit the language file to MyBB Mods site for me? I appreciate you doing that.
Of course I can(and i will). You welcome.

I might translate a few more theme(s) of yours...
By all means, Gilnaa, thank you kindly.
You welcome
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22