MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2010-09-03, 12:42 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that was fixed in the first post. I initially made this skin for 1.4.

Sure, to install a font on windows, its in Windows > Fonts. Just drop the files in there. They will automatically copy I believe.

If you have another operating system, let me know what it is and I will be more specific.
oh i thinked i had to install it in ftp

it's done
http://www.beatdj.net/sandbox

but i wonder is this an stable version?
or should i wait for your new version?

the .thead, .thead_text {line-height: 160%}thingy did not fixed it too smoothly

btw i've made spanish buttons, but my photoshop automatic export frame system is horrible. How did you did it exactly?
Are you talking about my theme or Pro Navy?
(2010-08-30, 12:23 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed some errors on the .PSD files. I will post some new ones up here today. I'm also working on a web template for you all to be able to use; forum independent.

(2010-09-03, 12:51 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about my theme or Pro Navy?

About The Cure of course

Thanks for a wonderful theme.

And how can i add new link on the top (next to Home / Member List / Calendar / Help) ?
In the header template. Admin CP>Templates & style>Templates>The Cure Templates>Header Templates> and edit the header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member templates.
Thanks Valaki. I'm sorry that you guys have to make the same edit twice, I know that's rather inefficient. However, I did this because I wanted people to be able to use a high quality theme without modifying core files, adding templates that REQUIRE knowledge of php to modify, and other setbacks that come with doing it other ways. The way I've done it utilizes the guest/member show/hide so that way people have full control. Its the only way I could think of doing it.

Glas, this version is definitely stable, I've had no major setbacks to require a new release. When that release comes, I will make a few minor updates to the header.

(2010-09-03, 02:33 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Valaki. I'm sorry that you guys have to make the same edit twice, I know that's rather inefficient. However, I did this because I wanted people to be able to use a high quality theme without modifying core files, adding templates that REQUIRE knowledge of php to modify, and other setbacks that come with doing it other ways. The way I've done it utilizes the guest/member show/hide so that way people have full control. Its the only way I could think of doing it.

Glas, this version is definitely stable, I've had no major setbacks to require a new release. When that release comes, I will make a few minor updates to the header.
Oh ok
Thanks
Could you check the PSD i've uploaded a while ago?
i had some problems to extract the images automatically

Where can i change the thread/post number's size on the index? It's too big.
(2010-09-03, 03:42 PM)Valaki Wrote: [ -> ]Where can i change the thread/post number's size on the index? It's too big.

Thats done in forumbit templates > forumbit_depth2_cat and forumbit_depth2_forum
Just one thing:

I need the on-off-lock icons with white background, or transparent.

Are these your own icons, or freebies?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22