MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2010-08-30, 12:23 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also working on a web template for you all to be able to use; forum independent.

What a great idea. Lightbulb

man, thank you Smile

been using ur theme -Lagniappe- for like 3 years, just switched to this, and ppl are...wow'ed Smile

honestly Smile

i have a question though, where do u suggest i put a facebook like box? the portal is very rarely used Smile
(2010-09-15, 02:35 PM)ahmed1 Wrote: [ -> ]man, thank you Smile

been using ur theme -Lagniappe- for like 3 years, just switched to this, and ppl are...wow'ed Smile

honestly Smile

i have a question though, where do u suggest i put a facebook like box? the portal is very rarely used Smile

Ahmed, thank you for telling me this, its much appreciated Smile. I'm very glad your community enjoys the theme.

The footer would be a fantastic place, in my opinion, for the like button.

Can you PM me a link to the board? Maybe I can come up with a better idea.

will do, i tell u ur themes are legendary Smile
btw it's a like box, not like button Smile

thanks a lot man Smile
i put it on, check it if u would like Smile

great theme, great themer Smile
Hey lad, what do you think about doing a popup box?
as in a user clicks on a link, and a box pops up? i was thinking of adding a twitter badge as well so that would be super nice Smile

if u want me to test such a box i use xammp for offline testing, not much of a coder myself Blush

i just put the box to the right of the quick navigation, fits ok but ppl don't scroll so far usually Smile
Great theme !
Just a heads up for you I am testing the new IE Explorer 9 beta and the top menu shows like this:
[attachment=19918]
(2010-09-17, 01:25 PM)PeterT Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up for you I am testing the new IE Explorer 9 beta and the top menu shows like this:

That is IE9's bad. Not mine :p. The theme looks good in all browsers, not sure why IE9 screws up.

Regardless, I shall fix it in the next release.
Also, I just added new PSDs to help make things easier for those having trouble. It fixes the logo slight miscoloring and the footer miscoloring for those who do not have CS3 and up. It should work universally. Let me know if there are any other issues.
thanks nice theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22