MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hi, I would like to know how to increase the width of the page. What i found out from the other forums is that you have to go to your theme,then edit the #container and in the width option increase it as desired. But it does not work, for me atleast.
I also tried coping the container files of themes that have full width like the blackbb theme
#container {
background: #080808;
width: 98%;
color: #9a9a9a;
margin: auto auto;
text-align: left;
padding: 5px;
or the pro navy theme
#container {
width: 96%;
background: #efefef;
border: 0px solid;
color: #000000;
margin: auto auto;
padding: 15px;
text-align: left; /* IE 5 fix */
But none of them worked.
Could someone help me out with this. I have been struggling with it for more than a week.
I believe you would (in the future) need to change #container still, however this theme is not fluid compatible. It can be, and I plan on it in the next release. Smile
Hello

Very nice theme. I installed it, but I have a concern with the boundaries of the messages.

I have no boundaries, and therefore, it is quite ugly.

Here's what happens on my forum :

[Image: 1018102044wZ9CDJrbxEWXPPV12.jpg]

I wish we have a separation of the posts, because there, done that "mess"

Thank you for the reply
The separation of the posts is there. Perhaps you have a plugin installed that is messing up the separator? Not sure why it wouldn't be showing up. If you view the demo, you can see that the post separator is working.
ok thank you

I'll see if there is not a plugin, but I doubt it.
(2010-10-19, 04:34 AM)Sw00p Wrote: [ -> ]ok thank you

I'll see if there is not a plugin, but I doubt it.

Did you make any changes to the theme? Otherwise, if you didn't change the theme and you don't believe a mod is influencing, I am not sure what it could be. However, I'd be happy to look into it deeper if you could PM me a username/password and where the skin is hosted.

Mike
A great theme. TBH one of the best myBB themes I've seen so far. Good work Audentio
inline thread moderation doesn't work Sad

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

even though i did select threads, the counter in the Go button counts correctly ...

i am admin and perms are correct, works from moderation options in threads Smile
(2010-10-19, 03:21 PM)ahmed1 Wrote: [ -> ]inline thread moderation doesn't work Sad

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

even though i did select threads, the counter in the Go button counts correctly ...

i am admin and perms are correct, works from moderation options in threads Smile

Of all the people using this theme, I've never had this happen to anyone else. That said, this might be a conflict with a mod or some template edits that you might've made.
This theme work with mybb 1.6 but this theme for 1.4 not 1.6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22