MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
dude you are simply the best at designing templates
Dear I like Your Theme So Much.

But i am facing problems.

The Cure is not supported many Plugins like Thanks, ProSTATS, reCaptcha III, NewPOINT etc

What should i do? I activated all plugins but they are showing.

Kindly Help asap!
Hey there,

The mods work but the theme was created during MyBB 1.6 BETA, not 1.6 official. That is why some mods won't work correctly.

I am going to re-export the theme after I am done making some final changes to it, and all will be glorious! Big Grin

Mike
The wait is killing me. D:

I want to start my forum but I want the Finished version of this Theme first. Smile
My apologies on the wait! We currently have A LOT of custom work right now Toungue
Dear Please Do it as soon as possible.

You did a great Job. And i need it.

Well! Thanks
nice looking theme bruder
I would like to have borders or just a line dividing every forum name . A simple border will also do. How do i do it?
Hey Sheldon, I answered you on my forums.

Thanks for the comments guys!
Audentino I need help,I run ur this theme its good,but I want to shift to horizontal postbit but it looks very bad,as it gives white space around posts when on horizontal postbit,see ss below:

[Image: errorzu.png]

How can I remove that white box and add the background color (default like mybb: #efefef),where can I find that? Please it looks messed up,thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22