MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
In my next release, I will include a few color changes, a new way to do the logo and footer (since right now people seem to be having issues, and I will also be including a fluid version. Right now, the theme is not 100% fluid. I believe it would be #container normally, but there are a few fixed values which I will change, as I said, in the next release. Sorry for the wait!
Okay, I'll wait for the update Big Grin
Please make a red version! I would love you if you did this. :3
Can't wait for the new version!
Nice theme. Check it out on my forum: http;//www.ShoutOuts.net.tc
am not able to find Quick Reply in the cure theme on my site. I just installed QUICK REPLY PLUGIN from http://mods.mybb.com/view/advanced-quick-reply-1-0 but it does not show up in the threads. Checked the settings in configuration and all is fine. I checked in the show treads templates and quick reply is there. How do I get it to show up in my threads???

PS: For all those who want to increase the width of the theme a small note that this theme is not fluid. I have managed to do it partly but a lot of modifications would be required to get it done. You can have a look at www.aviation-forum.com
Well, one issue that I only discovered a few weeks ago is that this skin is 1.6 Beta. So, naturally, the mod would probably not work unless it had 15* as compatibility. I do not know why MyBB did that. So, you have a few options. You can wait until my update which will fix this, OR you can open up the main plugin file and where it says 16*, add before it 15*, and that *might* fix it.
It says This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1600 in the admin CP when I go to activate it if I set it to "compatibility" => "15*" also tried "compatibility" => "15*16*" as I thought I got u wrong but did not work. I have seen so many sites with the quick Reply plugin in The Cure theme. So I don't think it is impossible to achieve, you will find so many sites on mybb who have showcased their sites with the quick reply working fine. I don't know what may be wrong and how to fix it. Please provide a solution as I can't do without it and it is a must have for all forums, and I don't think it is so big of a problem to wait for the next release. I wonder if it is a default in mybb?
Oh, you know I'm not sure. I am not a mod writer. I have seen the plugin working with this theme as well, so perhaps it is a setting of yours. I'd love to help you really but I don't think I would be of use. Im fairly certain it has nothing to do with the theme. The theme may have been exported in beta, but it is still 1.6.
Any help in fixing it? I checked in the show Threads template and quick reply is there. Where do I look?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22