MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
* Valaki wants the 1.6 version now! Big Grin

Best theme ever!
Sorry guys, I was in Florida! Ill work on it today.

Updated! Download on the first post.

It would be wise to update, although little changed as far as templates. However, there are some key important necessities, such as the remember me variable for guests. Reasons such as these make it highly recommended.

Sorry it took so long, I was in Florida visiting family.
[attachment=19333]
this how the site header looks now Sad
Hello there ancraz, I figured out the problem.

In the header.psd file, you need to make a slice that is about 500x126 OR just upload a .PNG with a transparent background at the same dimensions.

Attached to this post is an updated .psd that might make it easier for you. Make sure to Save for Web with the logo slice exported as a .JPG.
I installed it. I hope my 20K members will like this theme. Smile
Thanks Valaki! Could you PM me a link to see it? Same goes for anyone, I love seeing the skins live and your own unique ways of using it.
Amazing theme, congrats!
Fantastic and very professional theme. Thank you! Smile
(2010-08-14, 08:01 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there ancraz, I figured out the problem.

In the header.psd file, you need to make a slice that is about 500x126 OR just upload a .PNG with a transparent background at the same dimensions.

Attached to this post is an updated .psd that might make it easier for you. Make sure to Save for Web with the logo slice exported as a .JPG.
thank U i have been trying create 500x126 .PNG file using the psd file you provided. i have completely failed in creating one all i want is replace the thecure with ice-bb text and create a file dimension 500x126 can some post instruction on how to do this Blush

No problem lad, I'll try to help as best I can.

First, open the .PSD in photoshop.

Second, select your text tool and change the text to what you want. Make any other changes you want.

Third, click File > Save For Web And Devices. Click okay (optimize if you'd like). Voila, it'll spit out an image in the /images/ folder now created on your desktop.

Let me know if this helps,
Mike
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22