MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
which templates should i look in? i almost have zero template edits Smile

and for mods, i use board messages, admin log in as user, and that's about it Smile
i tried deactivating all mods, no help..
(2010-10-20, 10:45 AM)lionking Wrote: [ -> ]This theme work with mybb 1.6 but this theme for 1.4 not 1.6

It was initially coded in 1.4, but it has been ported successfully to 1.6 and uses 1.6 templates and code.

(2010-10-20, 02:37 PM)ahmed1 Wrote: [ -> ]which templates should i look in? i almost have zero template edits Smile

and for mods, i use board messages, admin log in as user, and that's about it Smile

Could you send me a link? Is the theme default? If not, set me up a username and I will take a look. I might need ACP access (limited to the styles section only, of course). If you can't trust me that makes sense to me, but its the only way I can check.
(2010-10-20, 05:53 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-20, 10:45 AM)lionking Wrote: [ -> ]This theme work with mybb 1.6 but this theme for 1.4 not 1.6

It was initially coded in 1.4, but it has been ported successfully to 1.6 and uses 1.6 templates and code.

(2010-10-20, 02:37 PM)ahmed1 Wrote: [ -> ]which templates should i look in? i almost have zero template edits Smile

Could you send me a link? Is the theme default? If not, set me up a username and I will take a look. I might need ACP access (limited to the styles section only, of course). If you can't trust me that makes sense to me, but its the only way I can check.

ok, in a minute in PM Smile
Could you have a look at my forum www.aviation-forum.com. In the container wrap(where the news & facts is written on the main page,just below that a white horizontal line goes across the entire page. The funny fact is the line appears only when viewing the website on internet explorer and not on chrome or firefox. Where could the problem lie and how do i fix it. I do acknowledge the fact that the line was not present initially and appeared a few days ago but as the line is part of the container wrap could you let me know which section do I have to look at to fix the problem. I did compare the original global css with the new one and it appears the same. If I have to double check anything please let me know.
P.S if the line does not appear initially click on the pilot forum button or the cabin crew button and then move back to news and check.
Thanks.
(2010-10-22, 02:02 PM)sheldon365 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you have a look at my forum www.aviation-forum.com. In the container wrap(where the news & facts is written on the main page,just below that a white horizontal line goes across the entire page. The funny fact is the line appears only when viewing the website on internet explorer and not on chrome or firefox. Where could the problem lie and how do i fix it. I do acknowledge the fact that the line was not present initially and appeared a few days ago but as the line is part of the container wrap could you let me know which section do I have to look at to fix the problem. I did compare the original global css with the new one and it appears the same. If I have to double check anything please let me know.
P.S if the line does not appear initially click on the pilot forum button or the cabin crew button and then move back to news and check.
Thanks.

It probably has something to do with the tabs. Even in firefox 3.6.10 I'm having issues with those tabs.
please? Smile
i sent u the pm yesterday Smile
could you tell me where should I check to get it fixed.
(2010-10-22, 02:41 PM)ahmed1 Wrote: [ -> ]please? Smile
i sent u the pm yesterday Smile

I just checked again and I couldn't find what the problem was. I firmly believe it has nothing to do with the skin, but I don't think it has anything to do with the mods either. It might be a javascript problem, but I'm not certain.

(2010-10-22, 02:41 PM)sheldon365 Wrote: [ -> ]could you tell me where should I check to get it fixed.

I recommend you ask the author of the mod. There are issues in multiple browsers.
thanks a million for checking Smile
Hi Audentio

I'm trying to make the style have a fluid width of 95%. Which class or id do I need to change to make the width for everything 95%?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22