MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Cure for MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
hi there audentio ..

I'm using your theme right now for my board ..

It work just fine .,..But i'd like to know what should i do if i want to change the way display of posting on my thread to the left ? uhmm classic mode ..

The Cure does not come with a right to left mode, if thats what you're asking :/.
(2011-07-05, 09:48 AM)Tone Revolution Wrote: [ -> ]This is NOT 1.6 theme, I have 1.6.3 Installed and it told me that the version was not compatible.
Why would it support 1.6 (look at the year it was released). THAT'S why many of you have problems.

It is a 1.6 theme. It says it's incompatible because this was released during 1.6.1 (I think) and you have 1.6.3 which is newer.
Can someone tell me how I can change the width of the whole theme? I made some changes to global.css but at the end I cannot set navbar and footer to be the same width of header etc.
Can someone please explain me How can I change the footer_logo.
(2011-11-09, 12:13 PM)Leader Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please explain me How can I change the footer_logo.

Hello there,

The footer PSD is included in the zip file. Open that in Photoshop then upload it via FTP overwriting the image (which I believe would be /ROOT/images/thecure/footer_logo.jpg)

If you don't have photoshop, same ending process you just have to create something fresh. In which case I'd use a .png for transparent backgrounds. If this is the case, since your extension is .png and not .jpg, you'll need to edit global.css and fight #footer (search footer_logo.jpg)

Let me know if this helps,
Mike
I know it's a lot to ask, but any chance of having this in purple? Don't know if it's easy/quick for you to do... but if you would be so kind, that'd be great. Smile

If not, then no probs...
Hello there, it would not be a quick job actually, I'm afraid. But I have included the PSDs so if you are comfortable workin in photoshop you should be able to get it yourself Smile.
Has anyone answered this question? I have the same issue....

THansk

(2011-08-25, 10:25 PM)ideviceaddicted Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me how I can change the width of the whole theme? I made some changes to global.css but at the end I cannot set navbar and footer to be the same width of header etc.

Definitely contemplating on adding this theme as an additional to my board. Very nice and clean looking!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22