MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Merge Modules Being Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I will do.

Just for the record. I managed to pull off a merge from vBulletin 4.0.8 to the latest MYBB using the merge converter built for the vBulletin 3.6-3.8 package, in a localhost environment...will try in a live situation and see how it goes from there..

The attachments didn't come across and the user passwords aren't recognised, but the forum content (threads and posts) are all there perfectly.

EDIT: http://pulsarowners.com/forum/index.php <- Fully converted from vBulletin version 4.0.8
Yes, the passwords are one of the things that need addressed... and attachments are known to be broken merge system wide on some setups.
Any news for IPB 3x. The merge downloads show upto 2.3?
(2012-01-12, 08:00 AM)flyalaska Wrote: [ -> ]Any news for IPB 3x. The merge downloads show upto 2.3?

A beta, with a few outstanding bugs, is in the svn trunk for IPB3 already. One for XenForo and one for vB3 are both coming to the svn trunk as soon as I finish this big contract I'm working on, which means ~2-3 weeks. Sooner if possible, but figure on that kinda timeline.
Thank you!
Hello,

when can we expect in the WBB 3.0.9 Merge System?

Greetings Olli
(2012-02-02, 08:24 PM)OliverS Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

when can we expect in the WBB 3.0.9 Merge System?

Greetings Olli

When someone gives me a database to work with. And then has 2-3 months of patience as my schedule is very full right now. I've got IPB3 and vB4 both in beta versions, and an early alpha of XenForo... and I've had databases for IPB3/vB4 for around 6 months now. Lack of time sucks. :|
Hi,

will there be a system for vanilla forums 2?
There isn't one planned at this time. However it is a possibility.
Ok then, it would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL if one was done Toungue

Basically, we used to use SMF, then it was changed to Vanilla, and now we are changing to myBB.

I am already transferring everything over from SMF to MyBB, but the Vanilla one is being ignored and it has all the latest discussions on there as well.

My other alternative is to transfer Vanilla to SMF and then SMF to MyBB. But the script for Vannilla to SMF, seems to be insecure as ALOT of people have had issues with it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15