MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Merge Modules Being Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
dont forget PBBoard please.
Yess pbboard please.
That's not very likely to happen, at least in the near future. I had never even heard of it. I don't many people will benefit from it.
favouiz is correct. There is not enough demand to warrant a module being created. This is the same reason the XMB module was dropped from the system, the maintenance on it was far more time consuming than the usage ever warranted.
So, how's the IPB 3.1.4 merge module coming along?

I don't mean to be pushy but this has been going on for months.
And it may go on for a couple more months since I've spent my development time bugfixing the existing modules; which will always be priority over adding new ones. There is no firm date when anything will be released; which is mostly due to the fact that the entire team is volunteers. Since we have lives other than MyBB, sometimes MyBB gets pushed to the back burned. This is how its been for me since I lost my job. I've spent almost every waking moment for the past 2 months doing things related to getting unemployment, or looking for a new job. For the delay I apologize, but its just something that we all have to deal with.
plz fluxbb soon. Big Grin
(2011-08-21, 03:40 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]plz fluxbb soon. Big Grin

Sorry, isn't likely to happen. See below (Same reasons).
(2011-08-15, 05:07 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]favouiz is correct. There is not enough demand to warrant a module being created. This is the same reason the XMB module was dropped from the system, the maintenance on it was far more time consuming than the usage ever warranted.
IPB3 Users will be happy... I've made major inroads into the IPB3 module during the last few days. Anyone who wants to test, please DO SO!! And use the dev tracker to report bugs!

http://dev.mybb.com/projects/mybb-import...sions/4431
(2011-09-22, 08:29 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]IPB3 Users will be happy... I've made major inroads into the IPB3 module during the last few days. Anyone who wants to test, please DO SO!! And use the dev tracker to report bugs!

http://dev.mybb.com/projects/mybb-import...sions/4431

I tried with IP.Board 3 usergroups.php merge file but it didn't work, removed it didn't work...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15