MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Merge Modules Being Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2010-12-29, 11:26 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I am really looking forward to the new modules.

I tried to merge from IPB 3.1.2 to SMF ( yuk ) just so I could get back to mybb. I was just thinking of hand copying one forum to another since the SMF conversion was a flop and I am still stuck with expensive IPB.

I guess I will be patient and wait and continue to check. Good things come to those who wait I guess. Blush

And just so you don't think I've forgotten you, I'll try to get the IPB3 module as quick as I can, but as I said, I want to do it right. Otherwise, what is the point?
A beta of the vB4 module is in the svn repository, but it has problems. Some of the sections such as polls and attachments do not currently work.
Just out of curiosity i know the software is still new and still in beta but will you be making a merge module for xenforo. incase people decide to convert from xen to mybb.
(2011-01-27, 05:52 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity i know the software is still new and still in beta but will you be making a merge module for xenforo. incase people decide to convert from xen to mybb.

Unknown at this time. I've not even thought about it tbh. Too many variables there. Also it depends on demand.
any update on the IPB3 merge ?

thanks much buddy
Its being worked on.
any news on the woltlab thing?
(2011-03-12, 12:09 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]any news on the woltlab thing?

Depends, you looking for the Lite version, or the Full version?
what'll be the difference?
right now, i'd happily move only the users and restart the rest from scratch
Since I don't have access to a "Full" db, I'm not sure on the differences.

I'll try and push the current beta I have based off the Lite version into the svn soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15