MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Merge Modules Being Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It could be useful, unfortunately I had to take the summer off to deal with family issues and time shortages from overextending myself. I'm not officially back for a few more weeks yet so hang on to the db and when I get back we can get me a copy.
ok bro. Just pm me. Maybe when you comeback it will increase by 2k each. Hope so. Hehe. Happy vacation bro
Is it possible I could get access to the beta module for IPB?

I'll test it and let you know how it goes.
(2012-08-21, 06:25 PM)strom73 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible I could get access to the beta module for IPB?

Right now it is on GitHub, but only a very few select staff have access to the repository at this time. This should be changed pretty soon, I'd imagine.
(2012-08-21, 09:48 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-21, 06:25 PM)strom73 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible I could get access to the beta module for IPB?

Right now it is on GitHub, but only a very few select staff have access to the repository at this time. This should be changed pretty soon, I'd imagine.

I already knew that Smile
Well, I think quite a few people have been told that, but I haven't exactly kept track of each person in this thread. In fact, I only look at the merge system section every few weeks Wink.
yeah. I need this too.
Hi,
sorry to bothering you but Im new here and I was wondering if there is a way to migrate from Mingle to MyBB ?
Im not sure who else to contact wo maybe you can help me/us ? or give some direction ?
thx

(2012-04-09, 04:28 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to look into creating a Merge module for Mingle to make things easier for others in the future, otherwise I will just make a custom script like I did for my old phpBB site
Is it available by now????????????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15