MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Merge Modules Being Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ugh. IIS. Ugh. And people wonder why I hate Windoze heh.
You could still run WAMP on a different port and do it that way. Would at least get you converted completely. Especially since I have 0 experience with IIS and have no idea what could be causing this.
(2012-03-01, 07:32 AM)caygri Wrote: [ -> ]I think is very important add merge for simple press forum, the forum for wp I think is very important add this

bbPress is already done. I've never even heard of SimplePress. :|
you can look this forum on my site..it's more diffuse the bbpress.
Is there any merge support for wp-forum or Mingle forum? I would be happy to pay someone to help me make the move.
I was going to look into creating a Merge module for Mingle to make things easier for others in the future, otherwise I will just make a custom script like I did for my old phpBB site
No problem, I had posted this before talking to you.
Hello..I am new to the forum and about to undertake a merge of vB4.1 to MyBB1.6... I understand that I may lose the attachments, but this is okay, as the forum is new and there are not many there. I can also update the user passwords once merged. As long as the threads and posts are intact I will consider it a success. Is there anything else I should take into consideration??

Thanks..Doug
from wordpress?
We currently are running Zeroforum and need to switch. Do you have the capability to merge this forum? If not, is it possible to upload XML files into MyBB?

Thanks for your assistance,
sinbad
vB 4.x should not be much different than 3.x for the forums, but I have not seen the new schema.

Zeroforum is not supported by the Merge system.

Both boards could be supported if the schema are available and the coder has access to FTP and phpMyAdmin resources in order to work with the contents and understand how each system works.

I can do them, but I am not cheap and would likely release the new module to the MyBB team for others to use later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15