MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Merge Modules Being Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It's been a few months since i asked, i don't see anything officially posted, but some of the chatter seems to confuse me.

is the merge system working for 3x yet buddy oh pal?

thanks
Only partially, I've been working too much. I'm trying to get it done though. I'm all alone this weekend, so I'll have lots of development time.
When can we expect IPB 3.1.4 converter?
As I can work on it I am. However I've not had anywhere near as much time as I'd like. As usual we also don't give exact release dates.
What are your predictions?
If you need, I'll give you my database, it's 70MB size.
I can't even give a prediction right now. I work full time 6 days a week, do family stuff Sunday, and I work a 2nd job part time at the moment. I haven't had a lot of time at all.
in the next version there is a xenforo?
Nope. However if you want to give me a Xenforo database to work from I can add it to my TODO list. Unfortunately thats quite large right now and I haven't been able to do any serious development for a month now.
Is it possible to test the beta ?
We are willing to merge a 4.0.3 vb forum to a mybb one. Our forum is a middle one with just 40.000 post and 2.000 topics.

So if you still need help for the beta we may help Smile
The development version is available via SVN...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15