MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2011-07-27, 11:44 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing the invitation. Please do keep in mind I used "domainname" to represent the domain of my forum to help prevent e-mail harvesting. If you're still having trouble though, fire me a PM and I'll add you.

No, I didn't add [email protected]'m not stupid. Blush
Rolleyes

added the right person now.
Still nothing popping up. Toungue Please PM your WLM e-mail and I'll add you.
I'll try 50 posts for 50 cents. Smile

Forum: Just GFX
URL: www.justgfx.com

I'll pay when completed. Just PM me on my forum.
I'll do that for you Dy.namik.

Removed some sites from the list, one doesn't exist anymore, one of the people didn't want the posts anymore. I'll start on debatenation tommorow.
(2011-07-27, 04:11 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do that for you Dy.namik.

Removed some sites from the list, one doesn't exist anymore, one of the people didn't want the posts anymore. I'll start on debatenation tommorow.

Thanks mate, what is your knowledge of graphics designing and are you able to contribute threads to our community as part of your 50 posts? Smile
I find it ridiculous you are still taking requests.
Frankly, I don't think he'll be able to manage it. He should have seen this coming. And for clarification, I wasn't the one who cancelled the arrangement we had previously made. He's overselling his services and I believe that the post quality will be compromised because of this.
I think it may turn into a scam actually.
I made payment a little over a month now, still no account created on my website. I am paying a lot more for better services these days. I am paying $5 per 200 posts and getting some great content. Smile
Cyber4Hacks removed. Site has been down for a long time now, owner/purchaser of the posting request didn't reply.
http://www.debationnation.com seems to be closed. On hold until further notice.
Cleaned up the thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18