MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'm interested in this service.

When could you do my posts?
(2011-06-24, 04:37 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I actually meant $10. However, since your posts seem to be of a good quality, $15 is reasonable to me too. But if I'd like to use your services after this, I'll pay the standard rate of $1 per 100 unless your prices change later on. As I said, put me in the queue and hopefully my forum will have a little more activity by the time it is my turn.

PM'ed.
(2011-06-24, 04:40 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in this service.

When could you do my posts?

When I finish other sites in the queue, I'll be speeding up posting rapidly from now, since college is over. I require payments upfront though.
I'll pay you when you're ready to post.
I think upfront payments is asking a lot. Not to say you're not trustworthy but I don't think us paying you in segments progressively is unreasonable either. Trust is a mutual thing, no? A lot of us have fair reputations on this forum and you'll need to trust that we'll pay you.
Fair enough to both of you. We can do that.
Fair enough to both of you. We can do that.
Alright.

I'm ordering 300 posts for my forum: http://www.techPrime.net

NO Spam.

Thank you.
Off Topic: Don't you get tired of posting ever? I mean 300 posts o_O I can barely do 15...especially if the site is uninteresting.
(2011-06-24, 07:26 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]Alright.

I'm ordering 300 posts for my forum: http://www.techPrime.net

NO Spam.

Thank you.

PM'ed.
(2011-06-24, 07:37 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Off Topic: Don't you get tired of posting ever? I mean 300 posts o_O I can barely do 15...especially if the site is uninteresting.

When you've been posting on forums for over half a decade, you get used to it and are able to participate on pretty much any type of discussion.
- Decided to have several forums on the go at once, I feel it will satisfy people better.
- Organized/neatened up my opening topic.

Starting on Cyber4Hacks.
Decided to have 3 forums on the go at once. I'll finish Random Forum in the next few days. Not sure which site I'll do next. I'll look into payments and who paid first, etc.
Cyberhacks has been down for the last few hours, so I'll continue on randomforum and talkthetech.
Anything come from this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18