MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Just registered on codmodernwarfare3forum.com. I need to await admin approval though. I'll get started their asap.
I need 150 posts at runedeals.com / Will pay half then rest when you finish. PM me if accepted.
hey have you started working on my order..
i didnot see any increase in number.

for god sake please give me some ETA. i hate waiting with no end date
I am lodging a refund with PayPal. It has been over a month now, no sign of posting or even an account being created on my forum. I suggest anyone who is interested in this service to seek business elsewhere.
You guys knew before hand there was a long list of waiting people, now you take it like a scam...
(2011-08-09, 03:19 PM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]hey have you started working on my order..
i didnot see any increase in number.

for god sake please give me some ETA. i hate waiting with no end date

Pull yourself together man. I was posting on your forum and had over 20 unique threads, you then decided to change the forum to a forum that isn't even yours. Don't complain to me, you were the one who slowed it down for yourself.
(2011-08-09, 10:53 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]I am lodging a refund with PayPal. It has been over a month now, no sign of posting or even an account being created on my forum. I suggest anyone who is interested in this service to seek business elsewhere.

I don't offer refunds, I'll post on your forum when done on others.
(2011-08-10, 09:36 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]I don't offer refunds, I'll post on your forum when done on others.

No, but I have lodged a complaint with PayPal.

(2011-08-10, 09:41 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-10, 09:36 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]I don't offer refunds, I'll post on your forum when done on others.

No, but I have lodged a complaint with PayPal.

That's great. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:Pull yourself together man. I was posting on your forum and had over 20 unique threads, you then decided to change the forum to a forum that isn't even yours. Don't complain to me, you were the one who slowed it down for yourself.

Do you remember when did i pay and how long i waited for you. finally after couple of months you started and posted some 18 threads till now in which 50% are just webhosting reviews.. but i m pretty much okay with it considering the cost is very less.

then one fine day you PM me saying that you cannot complete 500 threads in my forum and asked for alternate options.

i suggested you either refund or alternate option to post in another forum.

i thought it will be easier to post in very active forum. but again i dont see any post..i am not forcing you to complete soon. i just need completion date. that i dont have to look for post every day.

Asking for completion date doesn't seem rude to me. i know you got lot of orders and got some positive reviews.. but that doesn't mean you can be rude to the people who has placed orders with you.
It appears I have been taken off the waiting list?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18