MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2011-05-23, 07:02 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Or do you want to do a contract of some sort? For example, I could make 2 articles every day for the next week for x amount of money.

This. How much for one week? I sort of have to plan it out so I may not be able to hire you right away; depending on the price.

2 articles per day. Say 20 cents each?

2x20 = $0.40 per day.
$0.40 x 7 = 2.80

How does that sound?

(2011-05-23, 07:50 PM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I hope to get some posts soon...I've sent you the money and instructions.

Payment received. I'll start working on your forum soon. I've almost finished posting at Gabble Forums. Then it's Solidus' remaining 139 posts and then I'll start on your site.

Thanks.
Finished Gabble Forums' posting, next up is Solidus' forum.
Alright. Wonderful. What's your ETA?
(2011-05-24, 01:18 PM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. Wonderful. What's your ETA?

Roughly 2-4 days until I start posting at your forum. Depends how active Solidus' forum is, if it's just me making topics/posts, then it'll take longer.

OK. Well, I hope to see you soon :-)
I vouch for him. He had some of the best posts on my entire forum, and for so cheap.

I'll take 10,000 more Toungue
Hmm... $2.80 for a week?

Would you do the same prices, but instead just one a day for a month? Not counting saturdays and sundays. So $4 for one month?
(2011-05-24, 10:17 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... $2.80 for a week?

Would you do the same prices, but instead just one a day for a month? Not counting saturdays and sundays. So $4 for one month?

So you want me to make a post every day for a month for $4?
120 more posts left at Solidus' forum, then I'll move on to shovenose. I'll be adding to my opening post later listing forums I still have to do, and forums I've done.
I m intrested in this deal.
Can you post http://talkthetech.com

i can pay upto maximum of 10$. either via paypal or alertpay.
Sorry for the slight delays. Basically, I ended up in hospital yesterday, if you want to know why, read my topic here: http://protectionforums.com/Thread-My-activity-decrease

@manig - I can indeed do that site. How many posts would you like?
(2011-05-24, 09:56 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I vouch for him. He had some of the best posts on my entire forum, and for so cheap.

I'll take 10,000 more Toungue

Are you serious, or just joking around? I'm up for it if you are serious.

I can take up 500 post
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18