MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Spazmatic is my first priority tommorow. Then I'll move on to Solidus. I will be able to handle it, there may be a delay, but It should be fairly smooth since I can dedicate 12 hours per day to posting.
@Spazmatic - I'm going to spend the next hour or so making topics and copying them into Word to save, I'll mass submit loads of topics that I make now tommorow morning. Doing this as I won't have internet access until tommorow morning again.

I'm saying this so you don't look at the time the topics were made and see short intervals, presuming I copied from elsewhere.

Thanks.
Thanks! The three topics you have made so far are very high quality. Great job and thanks Toungue
If you have 1 cent per post how is that 25 posts for 10 cents?
(2011-05-21, 04:34 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]For the first five people, I'll make 25 posts for 10 cents.

As a normal user i will add that the posts you have posted are of good quality Big Grin
Yes he has, his posts are some of the highest quality on my forum.
(2011-05-21, 09:09 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! The three topics you have made so far are very high quality. Great job and thanks Toungue

Thanks.
(2011-05-21, 09:31 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]If you have 1 cent per post how is that 25 posts for 10 cents?

It's a promotion, which no one appears to be interested in.

Made 51 posts at Spazmatic's forum now, I'll continue later on.
You increase your rate? I told you :p

Now you have to edit this:
Quote:...And so on..for every cent, you get a post.
I have a question. Is this service available multiple times for one forum? Or is it just one per forum?

Thanks.
Is this service available for my forum? Spazmatic, it would be really nice if you could provide an example of one of the posts becaseu it sounds like you have some good ones.
If it is available, (It would be for Hardware Insights Forum), then post here if you can do it and how much 200 posts would be ($2.25, right?)
Thank you.
(2011-05-22, 08:40 PM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Is this service available for my forum? Spazmatic, it would be really nice if you could provide an example of one of the posts becaseu it sounds like you have some good ones.
If it is available, (It would be for Hardware Insights Forum), then post here if you can do it and how much 200 posts would be ($2.25, right?)
Thank you.

Sure, take a look at some of them:

http://gabbleforums.com/User-morsec0de
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18