MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2011-06-20, 04:20 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]If I submit my forum now, what's the estimated waiting time?
It'll probably be a while. I bought posts a month ago. But I'm happy to wait because he makes some great quality posts.
he is the best paid poster i have ever seen. but my only concern is there is no ETA, it might take weeks, months or even years if he gets another dozen of requests.
Exactly my point. It's been over a month for me, but we are the next two, so don't worry.
Vouch for this guy.
Excellent poster! HQ posts!
(2011-06-21, 04:22 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for this guy.
Excellent poster! HQ posts!

Thanks for the vouch.

I'll get working on talkthetech.com soon. Making some threads tonight hopefully.
I might be interested in the near future. My forum is: http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums

I'm upgrading the forum soon so if it's down for maintenance you'll have to check back later. Unfortunately there's not a lot of activity right now, so it might be at a later date when I'll request your services, but it might be worth putting myself in the queue to reserve a spot anyway. I just want there to be more members posting when you do start so you don't get stalled due to a lack of activity.

My forum is about a niche anime series. This could make things difficult for you. However, there is a general discussion forum which is the most popular area. So we could do this two ways. I could either pay you a little extra for you to watch the anime series (now how's that for a job, watching the best anime ever made? Big Grin) and you could contribute to the Outlaw Star sections a little as well when done, or you could skip that and post just in general discussion. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
(2011-06-24, 01:54 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I might be interested in the near future. My forum is: http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums

I'm upgrading the forum soon so if it's down for maintenance you'll have to check back later. Unfortunately there's not a lot of activity right now, so it might be at a later date when I'll request your services, but it might be worth putting myself in the queue to reserve a spot anyway. I just want there to be more members posting when you do start so you don't get stalled due to a lack of activity.

My forum is about a niche anime series. This could make things difficult for you. However, there is a general discussion forum which is the most popular area. So we could do this two ways. I could either pay you a little extra for you to watch the anime series (now how's that for a job, watching the best anime ever made? Big Grin) and you could contribute to the Outlaw Star sections a little as well when done, or you could skip that and post just in general discussion. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

I can do whatever you prefer, what's best for you?

Just a quick update: I've made about 75 threads for TalkTheTech, which I'll submit on the forum in a few days.
Probably the first one, since other members would view someone who posts regularly more favourably if they at least had some knowledge of the show. 26 episodes at 20 minutes each, all viewable on YouTube. So nearly nine hours to watch the series, which I will add is an awesome series. Since you would be a newbie to the series, simply replying to existing threads in that forum would be good enough and you could focus the majority of your attention on general chat.

Put me on the list. How does $10 sound for 500 posts? $5 for watching the series which will take nine hours of your time, and $5 for making the posts. If that's unreasonable, let me know.
(2011-06-24, 01:12 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the first one, since other members would view someone who posts regularly more favourably if they at least had some knowledge of the show. 26 episodes at 20 minutes each, all viewable on YouTube. So nearly nine hours to watch the series, which I will add is an awesome series. Since you would be a newbie to the series, simply replying to existing threads in that forum would be good enough and you could focus the majority of your attention on general chat.

Put me on the list. How does $10 sound for 500 posts? $5 for watching the series which will take nine hours of your time, and $5 for making the posts. If that's unreasonable, let me know.

So $15 in total? That sounds reasonable.
I actually meant $10. However, since your posts seem to be of a good quality, $15 is reasonable to me too. But if I'd like to use your services after this, I'll pay the standard rate of $1 per 100 unless your prices change later on. As I said, put me in the queue and hopefully my forum will have a little more activity by the time it is my turn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18