MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You might want to accept me on MSN...
(2011-05-29, 08:46 AM)ink Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to accept me on MSN...

I didn't get an invite, MSN fails, I never get invites.
What is your ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) at HardwareInsights.com?
(2011-05-31, 05:25 AM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]What is your ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) at HardwareInsights.com?

Sorry for the delay, Solidus' forum is taking a lot longer than I thought, since the sections aren't wide, there's not a lot to discuss about. I'll start on forums today, and post on mutliple sites.
Guys, give him some space. He obviously is making lots of high quality posts on many forums. Don't get upset if he takes a while getting to you forum, he has a life too.

It took 3 days for my posts, but they were the best quality on my entire forum.

Lol We (well I) understand. I just need the posts before I roll out the next big upgrade on my forum. So this is not a complaint, nor am I pushing to make him hurry, I jsut want to know if he will be on my forum soon...

Thanks!
I'm going to dedicate a few hours to finish Solidus' forum today. Then I'll get started on Hardware Insights, followed by talkthetech.
I've started posting at Hardware Insights. I wanted to do one forum at a time, but the slow progress I'm making on Random Forum would mean I'd be there for a few more weeks/months, and work only builds up.

I registered on http://hardwareinsights.com/forum today and I've made 80 posts. Another 120 more and I'll get started on talkthetech, also posting on Solidus' forum.

Anyone else interested?
Almost finished at Hardware Insights. Next up is talkthetech, followed by Hobby Zone.
You stopped posting at hardware Insights?
(2011-06-10, 03:30 PM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]You stopped posting at hardware Insights?

Will finish tommorow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18