MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Don't sweat it. This guy makes up rules as he goes along. There's no contract. Once he has your money, it's his terms. And hey, if the world ends by 2013, with the rate he's accepting orders at, maybe he'll get away with not posting. Smile
@morsecode. if you cant do it within the time frame please refund the money.

i m going to report this thread to admin as scam. if everyone who is affect by him report he will be more polite and customer friendly.
I think you should give him a few more weeks, he posts at dirt cheap rates, usually I hire posters for 0,1$-0,2$ (depending on the quality I need) for such posts. I was here when this topic was opened and I knew that he won't be able to handle every single request in time, but please be patient.

PS: @Morsec0de, contact me for some tips, I will help you to earn more.
Just got back from holiday. I'll continue posting tommorow.
Wow. Taken me off the awaiting list?
Definite scam and pathetic member of this community.
(2011-08-16, 11:03 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Taken me off the awaiting list?
Definite scam and pathetic member of this community.

What? You were never even on the list?
http://doctorwholounge.com added to the sites offline list, domain appears to of been sold or parked.
Starting on http://www.cebutechforum.com
(2011-08-17, 10:02 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]What? You were never even on the list?

You are kidding me right?
I have reported this thread.
Hopefully mod looks at these attached screenshots of private messages with you as well as PayPal transaction history.
I know you sent the money and the PM's, I saw that earlier, but I never added the site to my list as far as I can remember, I'll do it now. I'm not a scammer son.

It's been checked and wasn't closed. User(s) browsing this thread: Morsec0de, Tim B.
It was on the list, you only added it back now because you got caught.
All I ask is that you refund me my $5.
(2011-08-17, 12:19 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]It was on the list, you only added it back now because you got caught.
All I ask is that you refund me my $5.

I don't mean to be ignorant here, but I never remember putting you on the list, nor do I remember removing you. I only removed people for reason's dealt with in PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18