MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Are you gonna do my order or refund my money? Let me know the ETA or refund my money
Why do people think I'm superman and spend 24/7 posting? When I do deliver posts, I don't write short low quality sentences or bypass the minimum character limit.

Patience people

--
If you're not Superman, then don't be willing to take as many orders as Father Christmas. Set a limit and don't oversell, and then people will trust you when you get the job done and will accept more orders.
I m no asking you to finish in 1 week or two. All we ask is Deadline. If you say ETA/end date we will be quiet till that day.
I've decided to get Just GFX done over the next few days first, since only 50 posts were requested and the person has been waiting a while. I can't give a definite deadline however I'm doing as much as I can.
What's up with www.cebutechforum.com? Everytime I try to log in it just looses connection. Not my net either.
Thanks for starting on my website.
(2011-08-20, 06:31 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with www.cebutechforum.com? Everytime I try to log in it just looses connection. Not my net either.

looks fine to me.
(2011-08-21, 04:44 AM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-20, 06:31 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with www.cebutechforum.com? Everytime I try to log in it just looses connection. Not my net either.

looks fine to me.

I finally managed to login after waiting about 5 minutes, it's far too slow to post, it would take half an hour just to navigate to the new thread button. enhu, are you the owner? If so, I recommend you switch web hosting provider.

Edit: FatCow, that explains why it's so slow.
(2011-08-21, 06:40 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]

looks fine to me.

I finally managed to login after waiting about 5 minutes, it's far too slow to post, it would take half an hour just to navigate to the new thread button. enhu, are you the owner? If so, I recommend you switch web hosting provider.

most of my friends actually tell me its fast and your the only who find it slow.
(2011-08-21, 04:41 PM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-21, 06:40 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]

looks fine to me.

most of my friends actually tell me its fast and your the only who find it slow.

Eugh, I'll try another PC then, this clearly isn't going to work, all other sites load fast for me, so I don't see why it's just yours that doesn't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18