MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★★Very Cheap Posting ★★ - PayPal/AlertPay Payments - RATES LOWERED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Any reason why my request pushed to last?. i thought you will finish hardware forum last week and move to mine..
(2011-06-14, 11:40 PM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]Any reason why my request pushed to last?. i thought you will finish hardware forum last week and move to mine..

Sorry, things have literally been mad this week, I've had so much to do.

I have lot of work lined up for you. but delays makes me hesitate. Please prefer to giv a ETA and stick to it. This will add feather to your crown
(2011-06-15, 06:24 AM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]I have lot of work lined up for you. but delays makes me hesitate. Please prefer to giv a ETA and stick to it. This will add feather to your crown

I'll start very soon. Need to make 13 more posts on Hardware Insights, then I'll start on the next forum.

I take time to complete posts, that's because I don't make one word replies to topics or low quality threads.
i dont want to put u into hurry.. whether its a week or month. if you could say the ETA you could prevent ppl buggin you..

Hope the next forum would be mine!!!

Quote:I registered on http://hardwareinsights.com/forum today and I've made 80 posts. Another 120 more and I'll get started on talkthetech,
Completed posting at Hardware insights. Registering on Talkthetech.
Edit: I'm apparently registered on Talkthetech, according to MyBB, the email is in use. I don't remember registering. manig, I've sent you a PM with my email address, I kindly ask that you look up the email address.
PM Sent
I see you have a big line of awaiting forums there.
(2011-06-18, 10:00 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have a big line of awaiting forums there.

Yes, but I make better quality posts and threads than the majority of people on this forum. Quality takes time.
If I submit my forum now, what's the estimated waiting time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18