MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Does anyone have a link where I can see the integration of the two?
In terms of integration, it's all in the backend. So all you see is a standalone forum and a standalone Wiki.
oh ok I get it. So then it would be up to me to skin them to get them to match. Once that was done it would appear to be seamless since they would both work off of the same logins.
Nice description! Smile Yup, that's how it works in a nutshell.

However, just a note that it is still possible for users to register through the standard Wiki registration page if the standard link remains.
Hi all, I would like to know if there's a way to make this plugin compatible with mediawiki 1.12 and if there are other plugins for integrate mybb and mediawiki Smile
Is this mod compatible with 1.2.14? If so, where can I download it?

Thanks.
This mod didn't work by default with MyBB 1.4, but it seems you can fix it pretty easily. In AuthMyBB.php, make the following changes:

You need to add ['database'] into the lines 33, 51, and 52:

TO: $this->table_prefix = $config['database']['table_prefix']

FROM: $this->db = mysql_connect($this->config['hostname'], $this->config['username'], $this->config['password'], 1) or die("Unable to connect to MyBB database");
TO: $this->db = mysql_connect($this->config['database']['hostname'], $this->config['database']['username'], $this->config['database']['password'], 1) or die("Unable to connect to MyBB database");

FROM: mysql_select_db($this->config['database']) or die("Unable to select MyBB database");
TO: mysql_select_db($this->config['database']['database']) or die("Unable to select MyBB database");

After you've done this, it will not work in 1.2.x unless you remove the added stuff...

Many thanks for the person who wrote this mod!! Smile
This version works with 1.4.1 (upgraded from 1.2.14) and MediaWiki 1.13.0. It contains the fixes mentioned in post #58 by Alex and the fixes from the above post, #107 by sayravai.

Remember to change the forum path on line 8.
Thanks very much for this
media wiki is this like wikipedia?
where people submit stuff info related
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20