MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2009-08-01, 06:18 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-01, 06:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how to redirect MediaWiki's Create User page to MyBB's registration?

If it's static I would say just do a .htaccess redirect.

http://www.webweaver.nu/html-tips/web-redirection.shtml

Good idea, thanks.

Looking at the way the signup URLs work, I don't think this will work ...
Does this work for 1.4.8?
As above. Does this work with current versions of MyBB and MediaWiki? If not, is there one that does or one in the works?
any news on if this works ?
I think this is for an old MyBB & Mediawiki version. It's up to the experts to make us an updated version.
Please, someone make this plug-in. It would help MyBB's popularity! Undecided
The AuthMyBB.php file I posted here seems to (still) be working fine. (I just tested it with Mediawiki 1.15 and MyBB 1.4.8)
I can't seem to find AuthPlugin.php

Maybe I am just a total noob though.
Any news about this useful tool? Smile
I have it working, but users with an _ in their name can't seem to log in :/
OK, this great tweak works with the latest MyBB 1.4.11 and Mediawiki 1.15.1, and I'm now setting up the CSS integration of MW. But despite me reading this thread through and through, I cannot seem to get my head round the issue of users with underscores. I see that flash.tato mentions his workaround in this post, but the code is missing his link to Ryan Gordon's file here. I'm no PHP guru (or even basic user), so I can't see where this can or could still apply. I've tried editing the code myself but with no luck.

One more question, is it relatively easy to get MW to read from MyBB's cookie to stop users having to login twice (I see this mybboard wiki doesn't do that so I already guess not!).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20