MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'm kind of cautious about installing mod for now, since Cool_Guy still has problems. Hope it gets fixed as soon as possible!
Oh, it works as long as your not an admin, and modify line 151 as I said. At any rate, it will not wipe out your db. The only problem is that admins cannot log on, but regular users can. Smile
What does it say to admins who try to login? I'm using the exact same code on the wiki here as well.

Also, using phpMyAdmin maybe try clearing the accounts from MediaWiki just to delete any old data.

I think I've found a bug with the MyBB attachments system - it wasn't replacing my attachment above so every time I fixed something it was still downloading the old version. I've uploaded the new attachment now.
Yeah Chris I wasn't sure but I had a similar issue with overwriting and deleting an attachment at mybbcentral. I didn't report it yet though. Glad you caught it but I just wanted to confirm to you that you ain't crazy. Smile
When I try to log in as admin, it says that there is no such user "wesley".

So, delete the "sysop" account in the mediawiki db? OK, here goes.
EDIT: Removed original post - figured it out myself

I've implimented the script, and the MyBB logins work like a charm. However, the wiki was running for a few weeks prior to me putting this in, and some users have a diffferent wiki username than the one used on the forum. How can I change all the edits and pages of theirs to the forum username?

Also, Special:Listusers only lists the old non forum accounts and people who have logged in with their forum account, not the whole forum userlist as I would expect. Is there any way to fix this, or have that page redirect to the forum userlist?
So is it working yet?
I'm not sure, my host has had a lot of downtime, and haven't been able to install it.
Cool_Guy Wrote:I'm not sure, my host has had a lot of downtime, and haven't been able to install it.

Get a new host? Rolleyes
I did, but my ISP hasen't got the new server IP... :smite: :mad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20