MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Well that sucks, well after you test it then tell us Smile
Hmm, I'm still getting if it has _ in it:

Login error:
There is no user by the name "Wesley_Crusher". Check your spelling, or create a new account.

Otherwise, it works. Smile One thing. I noticed that the users show up AFTER logging in on the wiki, if they don't log on there, they don't show up at all.

Now using Mediawiki 1.9.0
So is it safe to use on forums?
Safe? Yes. :p Jusst don't have a _ in your username, and it will work perfectly. Smile Even if your username has a _, it won't harm the database.
yay, whats the link to the mod? so i can download it.
oh, ok, thanks, ill give it ago.
Just wondering, what would be the effects of an admin changing a users username? As I understand it, at the moment it doesn't change all references of the old username to the new one on the Wiki, which means the user looses his userpage and list of contributions. as you can imagine, it's a slight inconvenience as there are occasions where users want a username change.
is anyone running this so i can take a look at in in action please

cheers,
Yes, I'm running it at www.coolestech.com Smile It's working pretty well, aside from that not all the members show up in the wiki user list.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20