MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Can anyone tell me it works for the newest of each?
(2010-03-28, 08:06 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me it works for the newest of each?
I have it working with Mediawiki 1.15.2 and MyBB 1.4.11. Still problems with users who have underscores in their login names, though...
It works with MediaWiki 1.17alpha (r64183) and MyBB 1.4.11.
It works with MediaWiki 1.17alpha (r70372) and MyBB 1.6.0.

EDIT: I found one bug
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: x in /path/to/mediawiki/AuthMyBB.php on line 164, referer: http://www.example.org/index.php?title=Toiminnot:Kirjaudu_sis%C3%A4%C3%A4n&returnto=Etusivu&returntoquery=type%3Dsignup
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  in /path/to/mediawiki/AuthMyBB.php on line 164, referer: http://www.example.org/index.php?title=Toiminnot:Kirjaudu_sis%C3%A4%C3%A4n&returnto=Etusivu&returntoquery=type%3Dsignup
(2010-08-03, 11:32 PM)mrl586 Wrote: [ -> ]It works with MediaWiki 1.17alpha (r70372) and MyBB 1.6.0.
Also seems to work ok with MediaWiki 1.16 and MyBB 1.6. Not throughly tested yet, though.
Pugin Name: MediaWiki
What is AuthMyBB=??

Does it work with MyBB 1.6?
Can post a download link, with the correct&fixed version?
I get an internal error when I try to login to an account which exists on mybb but not on the wiki. How can I fix it?
(2010-08-27, 11:49 PM)Saphir Wrote: [ -> ]I get an internal error when I try to login to an account which exists on mybb but not on the wiki. How can I fix it?
Internal error from the web server, MyBB, MediaWiki, or what? Maybe you could post the exact error you're getting, so someone might be able to help...
Quote:An error occurred with the external authentification database, or you are not authorized to update your external account.

Backtrace:
#0 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(377): User->setPassword('240991')
#1 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(562): LoginForm->initUser(Object(User), true)
#2 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(467): LoginForm->attemptAutoCreate(Object(User))
#3 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(569): LoginForm->authenticateUserData()
#4 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(112): LoginForm->processLogin()
#5 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(17): LoginForm->execute()
#6 [internal function]: wfSpecialUserlogin(NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#7 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(771): call_user_func('wfSpecialUserlo...', NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#8 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(559): SpecialPage->execute(NULL)
#9 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(229): SpecialPage::executePath(Object(Title))
#10 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(59): MediaWiki->initializeSpecialCases(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(WebRequest))
#11 /var/www/virtual/gsw.evoserv.net/htdocs/wiki/index.php(116): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), NULL, Object(OutputPage), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#12 {main}
I'm looking to integrate MyBB with MediaWiki, but I don't know where the latest integration system can be found. Someone point me in the right direction? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20