MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
On attempting to login...
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'bortix'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/AuthMyBB.php on line 51
Unable to connect to MyBB database.

That isn't the data I put in for the database info on the wiki or the forum and they are in the same database. (the forum logs in fine)

How the page is set up

index.php
Wiki -> index.php
Forums -> index.php

So I left ..forums as the directory but apparently that's reading config.php wrong and not getting the data.

Wiki and forums are directories just so you know.
Just downloaded it today and had the same problem, here is the fix, might work great (or not?) Smile
Awesome seems to be working thanks. Smile

When attempting to make an account you get "There was either an authentication database error or you are not allowed to update your external account." so I made an account in mybb and then went to log in with it the following ensues.
wiki Wrote:Internal error
From Arch Games
Jump to: navigation, search

There was either an authentication database error or you are not allowed to update your external account.

Backtrace:

#0 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(352): User->setPassword('testing')
#1 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(517): LoginForm->initUser(Object(User), true)
#2 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(422): LoginForm->attemptAutoCreate(Object(User))
#3 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(524): LoginForm->authenticateUserData()
#4 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(107): LoginForm->processLogin()
#5 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(17): LoginForm->execute()
#6 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(771): wfSpecialUserlogin(NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#7 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(559): SpecialPage->execute('wfSpecialUserlo...', NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#8 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(229): SpecialPage::executePath(NULL)
#9 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(59): MediaWiki->initializeSpecialCases(Object(Title))
#10 /home/bortix/public_html/arch-games/wiki/index.php(116): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(WebRequest))
#11 {main}

Logging in with my account (which is the same user and pass in both tables) works fine.

Feel free to try it yourself...
http://arch-games.com/forums
http://arch-games.com/wiki
okay, will try to find out what it is but to be honest, i don't have a clue -HELP PLS- xd - having the same problem here
*sigh* I got nothing can't figure it out

I just recently found out that I can't log into the forums with my admin account but I can on the wiki.
at login

Backtrace:

#0 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(352): User->setPassword('testing90')
#1 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(517): LoginForm->initUser(Object(User), true)
#2 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(422): LoginForm->attemptAutoCreate(Object(User))
#3 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(524): LoginForm->authenticateUserData()
#4 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(107): LoginForm->processLogin()
#5 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUserlogin.php(17): LoginForm->execute()
#6 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(771): wfSpecialUserlogin(NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#7 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(559): SpecialPage->execute('wfSpecialUserlo...', NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#8 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(229): SpecialPage::executePath(NULL)
#9 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(59): MediaWiki->initializeSpecialCases(Object(Title))
#10 /home/inovusco/public_html/eotfans.net/wiki/index.php(116): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(WebRequest))
#11 {main}

puft Sad

http://eotfans.net
http://wiki.eotfans.net
I don't feel like using phpBB to be honest Smile I will wait for someone to fix it
buuuump
Anyone know how to redirect MediaWiki's Create User page to MyBB's registration?
(2009-08-01, 06:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how to redirect MediaWiki's Create User page to MyBB's registration?

If it's static I would say just do a .htaccess redirect.

http://www.webweaver.nu/html-tips/web-redirection.shtml
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20