MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mediawiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reverted the wiki spam for you there. :p
Cool_Guy Wrote:Yes, I'm running it at www.coolestech.com Smile It's working pretty well, aside from that not all the members show up in the wiki user list.

thanks mate Smile
I had just added the mod, I can say that it's working well so far! Big Grin
Cool_Guy Wrote:Yes, I'm running it at www.coolestech.com Smile It's working pretty well, aside from that not all the members show up in the wiki user list.

WTH did you do to it? I can only see it in black and white >.<
Works fine here.
ok i installed it but when i try to log into the wiki using my mybb admin account i get

There was either an external authentication database error or you are not allowed to update your external account.

Backtrace:

#0 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(311): User->setPassword('blabla')
#1 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(352): LoginForm->initUser(Object(User))
#2 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(407): LoginForm->authenticateUserData()
#3 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(103): LoginForm->processLogin()
#4 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(19): LoginForm->execute()
#5 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialPage.php(625): wfSpecialUserlogin(NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#6 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\SpecialPage.php(431): SpecialPage->execute(NULL)
#7 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\Wiki.php(182): SpecialPage::executePath(Object(Title))
#8 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\includes\Wiki.php(47): MediaWiki->initializeSpecialCases(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(WebRequest))
#9 G:\xxxx\public_html\main\index.php(48): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#10 {main}

what am i doing wrong (btw this is on my test home server which is running a full copy of my live forum as well : running php5 and mysql5)
those paths are to the wiki includes folder. The wiki installed ok and threw up no errors.

Is this a mod problem or a more basic problem with my wiki installation ?

cheers

+++added: i think it's a wiki problem : i'll update my findings later +++++
tried it on my external server but it now tells me that my username doesn't exist ..

Quote:Login error:
There is no user by the name "ud". Check your spelling, or create a new account.

then when i change the localsettings file to show errors i get similar to the post above.
nope no joy, i can't work out how to fix it Sad

installing the wiki and registering members works fine but when i include the changes to the localsettings.php and ad the AuthMyBB.php (and th path to mybb install is ok) i get the error 2 posts above.

any thoughts ?
I'm not sure what happened here, but my Wiki page turned completely blank. No error message, not anything at all. Dx
I'm getting basically the exact same thing as talisman.
Internal error

There was either an external authentication database error or you are not allowed to update your external account.

Backtrace:

#0 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(311): User->setPassword('password')
#1 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(352): LoginForm->initUser(Object(User))
#2 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(407): LoginForm->authenticateUserData()
#3 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(103): LoginForm->processLogin()
#4 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialUserlogin.php(19): LoginForm->execute()
#5 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialPage.php(625): wfSpecialUserlogin(NULL, Object(SpecialPage))
#6 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\SpecialPage.php(431): SpecialPage->execute(NULL)
#7 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\Wiki.php(182): SpecialPage::executePath(Object(Title))
#8 C:\wamp\www\wiki\includes\Wiki.php(47): MediaWiki->initializeSpecialCases(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(WebRequest))
#9 C:\wamp\www\wiki\index.php(48): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(OutputPage), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#10 {main}
Using:
MyBB 1.2.3
MediaWiki 1.9.2

This is testing on my laptop running WAMP5 (PHP 5.2.0, MySQL 5.0.27, Apache 2.0.59).

I have tried installing MyBB and MediaWiki on separate databases as well as on the same database using table prefixes.

I'm not very familiar with either MyBB (just downloaded 3 days ago), nor MediaWiki, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be welcome.

If I don't make any progress I will test it on my Linux box when I get home sometime next week.

[EDIT]The auth script works fine with the v1.8.3 legacy version of MediaWiki, so I guess I'll mess around with it some more and see if I can get it working with the latest version of MediaWiki.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20