MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2008-06-14, 09:42 PM)LegosJedi Wrote: [ -> ]
Mod CP Plugin 1.0.8

Mod CP 1.0.8 has been released. This version fixes bugs that include:
  • A MySQL error when demodding someone, then modding them again.
  • Overall settings of the Mod CP not taking effect.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version.

Download

I have a problem... whenever I click on navigation link and move to another page I don't see navigation frame anymore.. even I go back to home I don't see the navigation frame.

Any idea how to fix it?Huh

is that normal to show http://mywebsite/mod/index.php?modsid=12345&action=home

cos I dont see &action=home on admin url .
Hi, soultedsu,

Are you looking at the Administrator page, or the Moderator Control Panel? I've checked out both on my install, and it works fine.
at Moderator Control Panel ... the navigation frame is only show once after I login to moderator Control Panel.. After I click on link for example Mod Control CP home and it will take me to this link http://mywebsite/mod/index.php?modsid=12345&action=home where no navigation frame are shown.. if I remove &action=home from url .. I can see navigation frame again..

Did I miss something to change ?
Is that, in essence, the exact link? You'll click on a link, and it would take you to that page? And does the header at the top also show? Some screenshots would help.
Hi Legos , I login today to take screenshots but its seem all are working fine right now...

no idea why not working yesterday.. anyway thanks... Big Grin

Edit: I have found the problem that you cannot use admin panel and mod panel at the same time...

here is my problem... I open mod control panel and all working fine... after that I open new page for admin control panel and navigation at admin control panel not showing... ( just like It happened in mod control panel yesterday.). so better not to open mod control panel with admin account Big Grin
Yeah, it seemed like a weird bug. Were you using a different browser? If so, that very well could have been the problem.

But I'm glad it worked itself out. Big Grin
When I've tryed to moderate posts:
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function remove_attachments() in /home/..../public_html/inc/class_moderation.php on line 426
I'll look into this as soon as MySQL starts working again. For some reason, it's not creating the socket. I have no freakin' idea why.
Mod CP Plugin 1.0.9

Mod CP 1.0.9 has been released. This version:
  • Fixes a bug where deleting a post with an attachment doesn't work.
  • Improved page restriction code.
  • Added setting to prevent moderators from viewing IP addresses of other users.

Download
Mod CP Plugin 1.0.10

Mod CP 1.0.10 has been released. This version:
  • Fixes a bug when upgrading from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9

Download
Alright, how bout a little teaser of my next plugin?

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15