MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have just joined
I got this error while changing some use to modrator
after using the third updated plugin you provided
Fatal error: Call to a member function insert_query() on a non-object in /home/a6671117/public_html/inc/plugins/modcp.php on line 311
No wonder I didn't see the plugin! o.0
when i tried to give mod power to user, i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array

and both mod cp option and mod permission returned me blank screen, issit normal ?
kaies, when i make a user a moderator after your latest bug fix...I get this error message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/modcp.php on line 315

Can you help me out plz? thanx in advance
Wow. More bugs than I anticipated. I have to go to bed, but these will all be fixed tomorrow afternoon.
kaies i look forward to ya next modcp update
Intriguing. I'll be looking forward to the final version of this plugin!
Alright, I think I've fixed those problems as well as a security hole. There are quite a few files that need updating, so you should just download the new package attached. It's also a good idea to deactivate the plugin before upgrading it.

[attachment=8750]
never had it activated since i discovered those bugs...but am goin to update and see if all is well now...thanx dude!

EDIT: I have reinstalled it, reactivated it, made a test user a mod...now where am I suppose to see the link to the Mod CP now??? Cuz am not seein it in the header where the User CP link is...

EDIT #2: Err...I went to the direct link of the mod cp...
http://www.mysite/mod/ and when I tried loggin in as a mod under my mod test user alias...it wont log me it just keeps redirecting me to the mod cp login window as if I never even logged in...
I'll be testing it right now also. Thanks!

EDIT: Are those "other" files supposed to be there? Because, it seems like they don't serve a purpose.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15