MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Awesome mods, keep it up. I cant wait to see new mods Big Grin
(2008-08-08, 09:57 PM)SarumanX Wrote: [ -> ]And?
When it would be released?

When it's released. Just like with 1.4. Smile
"We Miss You! 1.0.0 for MyBB 1.4" contains an Error in the /inc/tasks/dailymissyouemail.php:

On lines 16 and 25, there's an ; after intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']) and this intval() call is inside str_replace(), so the ; must have to be removed to work properly.

These lines must be corrected as follows:
Line 16:
$mass_email['subject'] = str_replace("{days}", intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']);, $mass_email['subject']);

Change to:
$mass_email['subject'] = str_replace("{days}", intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']), $mass_email['subject']);

Line 25:
$mass_email['message'] = str_replace("{days}", intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']);, $mass_email['message']);

Change to:
$mass_email['message'] = str_replace("{days}", intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']), $mass_email['message']);

Or use the attached dailymissyouemail.php and overwrite the one in /inc/tasks/.
I have a problem with We miss you plugin. I set it up to send a message every 14 days, and one user have just sent me an e-mail saying that he gets that e-mail every 2 days after those 14 days. He didn't login after receiving those mail.
will some of these plugins be updated to 1.4.x?

and can you writte that installation for the pages 08 in the readme more clean, i dont understand u nothing after uploading the files....
So is Stop Forum Spam 1.0.0 still working for MyBB 1.4.4? Has anyone tested?
ya it works with 1.4
TY boss.
Thank you
What does this file do .DS_Store in stopforumspam plugin? Or what is it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15