MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Wow, finally a mod cp plugin ! Thanks for making it !
i done as the README.TXT file instructed me to do and when I go to activate it in the ADMIN CP >> PLUGINS MANAGER I get this error message:

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'caneditusers' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_modoptions (uid, cpstyle, notes, permsset, caneditann, canmodposts, caneditusers, canban) VALUES ('3', 'Axiom', '', '1', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes')

Can someone please help me out? thanx in advance
That's weird. Let me check the code.
I don't see the ModCP plugin...
ahero4heor Wrote:I don't see the ModCP plugin...

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid195166
Alright, I've fixed the problem. I had changed a table and I forgot to change some SQL relating to that table. >_< Anyway, the fix is attached for those who have already downloaded it, and the package has been updated wit the new file.

[attachment=8739]
thanx!

Kaies now I got a login error message relatin to ya modcp plugin:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: str_ireplace() in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/modcp.php on line 264

Can you help me out here??? thanx in advance!
Ah, so that function wasn't introduced until PHP 5. I'll have to add some backwards compatibility, then.

EDIT: Alright, here's the fix for that. Again, I've attached it, and the package has been updated.

[attachment=8744]
LegosJedi Wrote:
LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications

MyBB 1.2:

--->Who's Online Refresh<---
Current Version: 1.0
Description: Adds a Moderator CP to your MyBB Board. NOTE: THIS PLUGIN IS ONLY INTENDED FOR MYBB 1.2.
Download
Screenshots

Who's Online Refresh
Current Version: 1.0
Description: Refreshes the "Who's Online" bit on the index every minute via AJAX
I've officially fixed the Template Change Bug
Download

Permission Box
Current Version: 1.0.2
Description: Adds a permission box on the bottom of a few pages, like in vBulletin
Download

It should be "Mod CP"
Hehe, thanks. Didn't notice that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15