MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I pmmed u the test admin info...

Also, I added the mod cp link code and I got this:
(User CP — Admin CP — — Log Out)

Can you help me out plz? thanx in advance
I'm actually having a problem with the code, considering I'm using a modified version of MyBulletin. Um, will this work if I put the Mod CP link in the footer? If you need an example, go to http://rctlounge.com/forums/index.php
It would if the link was in an actual header template. It's not because it wasn't displaying for some reason. When I ship out the next bug fix, I'll try to fix that.
Looking forward to what you have to do!
me too...i try and fix it later...but i prefer to wait for ya next mod cp plugin update...am not a techie...*LOL*
moderators cannot access the usergroups section like banning or search for user despite setting the permission to allow them to ban people......
Normal Moderators? Not Super Mods?
Tianzhui Wrote:moderators cannot access the usergroups section like banning or search for user despite setting the permission to allow them to ban people......

You have to set their permissions via the ACP.
Alright, I've fixed some bugs here and there, and got my template problem worked out. You have to deactivate the plugin, upload this attached file, and then reactivate the plugin.

[attachment=8766]
Hi LegosJedi,
I can't say that I've really tried your plugins but they certainly look really nice and spiffy Smile
Good work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15