MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
HAHAHA YOU HAVE A LOT OF IDIOTS PLUGINS ON FIREFOX Toungue
EL_CID_CAMPEADOR Wrote:HAHAHA YOU HAVE A LOT OF IDIOTS PLUGINS ON FIREFOX Toungue

What the heck are you talking about, plugins such as Noscript, SEO plugin and others are extremely useful.

While fasterfox may seem like it is an idiots plugin it actually helps quite well with browsing the internet with my poor satellite connection with high latency.

Also please contribute to the topic instead of random off topic jibber jabber, we have problems we'd like to get fixed as we are trying to ensure a successful and user friendly website. It doesn't help much when you got bugs that you can't get fixed.Wink

Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the ModCP as I showed in my last post?
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I'm having a ModCP problem as well, except mine isn't MySQL related. I have attached a screen shot below.

@Squall, I would help you if I knew how to solve that problem with the MySQL error.

However now that you re-enabled the ModCP plugin at the VBA-M forum, it appears to have the same problem(s) as my forum, so hopefully some good will come out of my post.Wink

just reinstall the plugin after a mybb update
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I'm having a ModCP problem as well, except mine isn't MySQL related. I have attached a screen shot below.

@Squall, I would help you if I knew how to solve that problem with the MySQL error.

However now that you re-enabled the ModCP plugin at the VBA-M forum, it appears to have the same problem(s) as my forum, so hopefully some good will come out of my post.Wink

just reinstall the plugin after a mybb update

Just did and it's working fine again, thanks for the tip. Smile
Xtreme2damax Wrote:
EL_CID_CAMPEADOR Wrote:HAHAHA YOU HAVE A LOT OF IDIOTS PLUGINS ON FIREFOX Toungue

What the heck are you talking about, plugins such as Noscript, SEO plugin and others are extremely useful.

While fasterfox may seem like it is an idiots plugin it actually helps quite well with browsing the internet with my poor satellite connection with high latency.

Also please contribute to the topic instead of random off topic jibber jabber, we have problems we'd like to get fixed as we are trying to ensure a successful and user friendly website. It doesn't help much when you got bugs that you can't get fixed.Wink

Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the ModCP as I showed in my last post?

Hey man i speak for the other plugins!!! like the weather or other plugins you can search in the web whit 2 clicks and have your results whitout plugin

i have around 90 UNIQUE plugins on my firefox, but you have a lot of idiots plugins.

When i make a review of my plugins ( because are the best plugins for firefox) AND ITS NOT JOKE you are the first on recive PM Whit the review.

When you recive this you can say..

oH thats great. this its great boy ToungueToungueToungue

Sorry for my bad english.

PD: SEE MY FIREFOX WHIT 27 TABS OPENED AT SAME TIME Toungue AND WHIT REAL TIME eMail notification for gmail Hotmail and all of the mail services, whit geolocation, proxy, send sms to mobile whit icon on top right corner, and the button (on right corner) (the classic animation in windows) (you) can click on this to go to 5 different sites ETC.... ETC... ETC....

[Image: sshot1sc4.th.png]
EL_CID_CAMPEADOR Wrote:
Xtreme2damax Wrote:

Hey man i speak for the other plugins!!! like the weather or other plugins you can search in the web whit 2 clicks and have your results whitout plugin

i have around 90 UNIQUE plugins on my firefox, but you have a lot of idiots plugins.

When i make a review of my plugins ( because are the best plugins for firefox) AND ITS NOT JOKE you are the first on recive PM Whit the review.

When you recive this you can say..

oH thats great. this its great boy ToungueToungueToungue

Sorry for my bad english.

PD: SEE MY FIREFOX WHIT 27 TABS OPENED AT SAME TIME Toungue AND WHIT REAL TIME eMail notification for gmail Hotmail and all of the mail services, whit geolocation, proxy, send sms to mobile whit icon on top right corner, and the button (on right corner) (the classic animation in windows) (you) can click on this to go to 5 different sites ETC.... ETC... ETC....

[Image: sshot1sc4.th.png]

Listen pal, your very much off topic right now, this thread has nothing to do with firefox plugins, its to do with the moderator cp.

I'm going to go easy on you and not report you this one time though, because you are relatively new around here in terms of posting, so you might not understand all the posting rules yet. but keep ontopic from now on, ok.

i'm glad we had this chat.
I have a litle problem with Mod CP.

Even if I will turn the option "Mod CP - Forum Announcements" off, moderators still can add annoucements.
All remaining options are acting correctly.
LegosJedi, can you help me?
Thanks no problem and working...
(2008-06-06, 11:46 PM)DamYan Wrote: [ -> ]I have a litle problem with Mod CP.

Even if I will turn the option "Mod CP - Forum Announcements" off, moderators still can add annoucements.
All remaining options are acting correctly.
LegosJedi, can you help me?

I'll give that a look.
Mod CP Plugin 1.0.8

Mod CP 1.0.8 has been released. This version fixes bugs that include:
  • A MySQL error when demodding someone, then modding them again.
  • Overall settings of the Mod CP not taking effect.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version.

Download
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15