MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Thx, I have checked FB feature. It is a nice idea Smile I cannot wait for v1.0, is it close? Wink
Hey Matt, I've installed this correctly and activated it but don't see it in threads.
Check that {$post['myreactions']} is in your postbit and postbit_classic template before <div class="post_controls">

You also won't see it on your own posts unless someone's already reacted to them.
Hey Matt, is there any way to allow guests to react?
No; I don't see the point really, and how would it be tracked? Would it not rather skew the reactions if a guest could go through and add completely random reactions to everyone's posts and nobody would know who it was?
(2017-01-23, 12:15 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]No; I don't see the point really, and how would it be tracked? Would it not rather skew the reactions if a guest could go through and add completely random reactions to everyone's posts and nobody would know who it was?

Good point. Think I'll just redirect them to registration on click.

Also one problem I'm having is when a user reacts, the reaction doesn't appear in postbitĀ unless the page is refreshed. Any ideas?

Forum: http://storymunch.com

User: test
Pw: test123

Showthread: http://storymunch.com/Story-Sad-OUCH

Edit: Never mind, appears to be something with my postbit template.
@Matt - I am free for testing if you will need. I have been using myreactions on my live board over 3 months and everything is fine (except one bug which I sent you...). Users are happy, no more spam posts with "+1" Smile Anyway I would like to see v1.0.0 soon (will have some features which are really useful and users call for them). Thank you!
Will hopefully been soon, been trying to balance this with another cool MyBB project and other stuff, but shouldn't be long Smile
(2017-01-23, 07:55 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Will hopefully been soon, been trying to balance this with another cool MyBB project and other stuff, but shouldn't be long Smile

Tell us more Smile
Very nice, I've been impressed with all of your plugins so far but this one is exceptional. Thank you for the hard work you've put into this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22