MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
First of all Matt will need more free time to finish version 1.0 - after that this plugin will be a beast Wink
Just saying good bye to the old Thank You/Like system.

Farewell... Nice to meet you. Installing now MyReactions.

MyReactions is so much more modern. It's exacly what a forum system needs this days.

Great job! Keep the good work...

BTW:

- Integration with MyAlerts is possible in the nexts versions?
Unfortunately new version with that feature is on hold... maybe because of lack of free time, it is a hobby. I hope that Matt will finish this plugin sooner than later (I have been waiting since october 2016).
(2017-04-04, 06:28 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately new version with that feature is on hold... maybe because of lack of free time, it is a hobby. I hope that Matt will finish this plugin sooner than later (I have been waiting since october 2016).

Hey, thanks for your plugin btw. Don't get me wrong.

Is with me since i've started my Forum, almost 3 years ago.

But, the people that i'm dealing with... The Thank You/Like System is some kind of "heavy" for my users.

They don't know what is to "thank somebody" for a good post. I blame social networks for this. They just want to see happy faces and that kind of stuff.

MyReactions is more simple for my public, more look like a social network.

Suggestion:

- Customize the limit of how many reactions a user can have in a single post;

- And of course, MyAlerts integration. I know it's a hobby but is a very good plugin! Congratulations for that!
Yeah, I agree with you. MyReactions is better nowadays.

You can track development and confirmed features here:
https://github.com/MattRogowski/MyReactions/issues

I hope that @Matt will find spare time to finish this great project!
Hey Matt I tried uninstalling myreactions from one of my forums but when I inspect the page and switch to the console tab it's still trying to get the myreactions script. This can be seen in the below screenshot.

[Image: aMweRSq.png]
Raw link: http://i.imgur.com/aMweRSq.png

What should I do to completely remove it and stop this from happening?

Edit: Fixed, just realized they were still in some of my ungrouped custom templates.
Hi, just letting you all know I am still alive, have just had a difficult few months. I hope I'll be able to work on this again soon Smile
Happy to hear things are looking up, Matt. Good to have you back!
(2017-05-18, 04:35 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just letting you all know I am still alive, have just had a difficult few months. I hope I'll be able to work on this again soon Smile

Welcome back sir!
Welcome back Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22