MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
It seems like the HTML for your posts template is totally different to default MyBB, so the element that the javascript looks for isn't there. I'm surprised it actually shows up in posts at all actually. There's not a lot I can do if a theme is so heavily customised that there's no common element for me to target.
(2016-10-07, 09:05 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like the HTML for your posts template is totally different to default MyBB, so the element that the javascript looks for isn't there. I'm surprised it actually shows up in posts at all actually. There's not a lot I can do if a theme is so heavily customised that there's no common element for me to target.

Ah gotcha. Yeah, the templates are a bit weird so I've been having lots of difficulty with it haha. Thank you anyway! Will try to find out a solution
Version 0.0.3 released, reupload ./inc/plugins/myreactions.php
(2016-10-07, 07:25 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-07, 07:17 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean something more like this for showing selected reactions?

Yes, thats it! Maybe it still need some love - smaller top and bottom padding.

This is what I've gone with:

[attachment=37591][attachment=37592]

When you hover, as well as getting the 'add' button, it will also fade out other people's reactions and just leave yours fully visible, so you can click to remove. Additional styling could still be added yourself with CSS to mark them as selected.
Great, I will change css for given reactions a little bit - just like you did in your last post - I will have to think about it. Anyway you are awesome!

Any ETA for these requests? Is it difficult to add?
- Improved list of users who reacted
- Total given/received reactions in user profile
- Total given/received reactions in postbit below the avatar (just variable is enough) with clickable number (redirects you to the user profile - same as MyBB rep system).

Thank you again!
I keep getting this error "inc/languages/english/forum_myreactions.lang.php does not exist" even though the file does exists.
Print screen of your FTP showing it uploaded?
(2016-10-14, 06:51 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Print screen of your FTP showing it uploaded?
Very strange, no other areas breaking? This file is basically a copy of the smilies module so not shy you're getting the error. Also weird that it's missing '/admin' from the path...
(2016-10-15, 03:04 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange, no other areas breaking? This file is basically a copy of the smilies module so not shy you're getting the error. Also weird that it's missing '/admin' from the path...

No other areas are breaking. Yes I agree it's strange admin is missing from the path.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22