MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Oh I thought it was a replacement to smiles, but it has another aim. thanks anyway
You could certainly still add the emojis as smilies if you wished.
(2018-01-28, 02:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You could certainly still add the emojis as smilies if you wished.

Yea I did. But similies page (javascript page opened when one press "getmore") became jammed. I mean added similies are just under the old ones. I am looking for a plugin or code to make them in tabbed (or grouped as in watsup) format. Do you know any?
Great! I love this Just like in social medias! I will use it soon after installing my new theme!
I love reactions but after trying this out on my own forum, I think it could benefit from a cleaner interface.

At the moment it seems kind of cluttered to have the "you reacted with" / delete areas in an entirely separate row beneath all of the reactions. I'd like to suggest something more like Discord, where everything is displayed in the same row. The reactions you selected would be styled differently (have a border, darker background color, etc.) and you could click on them directly (or a smaller X / removal button next to them).

Any chance this could be implemented in the main plugin? Or that it could be modified for my forums to be like this?
(2018-01-24, 08:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Smile I am working on it and it shouldn't be long.

Ok    Toungue   Wink
Hello,

unfortunately the plugin does not work with the NetPen theme.

does anyone know a solution?

Best regards
Could you give some sort of clarification as to how it doesn't work? As that could mean any number of things. Not showing up at all? Broken styling? Javascript not working?
[attachment=40307]

Hello,

in the profile is what can be seen in the picture.
But in the forum at a post, I see nothing.

(not with a different name)
do you want access as admin - to see for yourself?
sorry for my bad English
Edit template postbit or postbit_classic and check if the code below is present:
{$post['myreactions']}

If you don't find it, add it manually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22