MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2016-10-04, 07:59 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]All in the readme Smile

why i cant change the background color Sad
[Image: PbVtgiF.png]
(2016-10-04, 02:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Good job. I would like to select only 4-6 (it doesnt matter) smilies for reactions in ACP which would be the default one for everyone. Maybe a feature request? And is possible to add only one reaction/ by a user to a one post (not multiple?)

You mean the inbuilt smilies? See I did think about including them but didn't want a mixture. But sure, I'll plan a feature to tag default smilies, and then a setting for whether you use smilies or reactions as the images.

There's also a setting to only allow one reaction per member per post.

(2016-10-04, 02:52 PM)DarkCode Wrote: [ -> ]

Just need to edit the CSS...

.myreactions-reactions, .myreactions-reaction

Change the background value to something else.
No, I mean something like Facebook like feature for MyBB posts - same concept - 5 predefined smilies (reactions), user can choise one. Under the post - shows all reactions with counter (highlighted your reaction, if there is any... click on it -> remove). Hover on the reactions - show all users who reacted.

http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/201...ptions.jpg

I gets this error during activation
Who's your host? Never heard of InnoDB not being available before. Edit the plugin file and change InnoDB to MyISAM.
endora.cz - I have https on my website + php 7
(2016-10-04, 03:00 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-04, 02:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Good job. I would like to select only 4-6 (it doesnt matter) smilies for reactions in ACP which would be the default one for everyone. Maybe a feature request? And is possible to add only one reaction/ by a user to a one post (not multiple?)

You mean the inbuilt smilies? See I did think about including them but didn't want a mixture. But sure, I'll plan a feature to tag default smilies, and then a setting for whether you use smilies or reactions as the images.

There's also a setting to only allow one reaction per member per post.

(2016-10-04, 02:52 PM)DarkCode Wrote: [ -> ]

Just need to edit the CSS...

.myreactions-reactions, .myreactions-reaction

Change the background value to something else.

Super cool thanks
It looks very good. But I would rather have user pick only one reaction, instead of being able to give multiple reactions. And if there's a way to convert ThankYouLike likes to certain reaction I would try using this. But currently having likes AND this seems weird and I (and probably other many people) don't want to lose all likes or have both mechanics.
There is a setting to allow only one reaction per user per post.

If enough people want it, I could create importers for other plugins.
It would be better if admin can choose only limited number of predefined reactions.

also can you please improve the desing of removing/adding reaction? Maybe just replace text for "remove" by clicking on reaction again? It could have different background when user added it or remove it.

And one more idea - add a total counter for reactions given/received in user profile page (on the right, maybe) - is it possible?
Uow!

Works with MyAlerts??

Very nice. With that i can get away form Like/Thanks system.

Is so much simpler and efficient this one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22