MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
That would block access to the entire area, rather than one specific plugin showing up.

Can you printscreen your ./inc/plugins/ folder? It should just be there if the main plugin file is in there.
Is there gonna be an update for this. Also is there a way I can add more emojis but for a certain user group (example I want a trophy but only VIP members?)
Hi

I report an issue here but not quite sure if it's a bug, if a problem related to javascript, the mybb version or if a server problem
(2019-05-30, 06:46 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]Is there gonna be an update for this. Also is there a way I can add more emojis but for a certain user group (example I want a trophy but only VIP members?)

I do plan to release my development version soon Smile At the moment it's not possibly to do that, but I can consider it for a future update once I've got the current development one out (I don't want to keep pushing it back with more additions).

(2019-06-30, 05:20 AM)Mixy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I report an issue here but not quite sure if it's a bug, if a problem related to javascript, the mybb version or if a server problem

I'll reply to that thread Smile
(2019-07-03, 02:50 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-30, 06:46 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]Is there gonna be an update for this. Also is there a way I can add more emojis but for a certain user group (example I want a trophy but only VIP members?)

I do plan to release my development version soon Smile At the moment it's not possibly to do that, but I can consider it for a future update once I've got the current development one out (I don't want to keep pushing it back with more additions).
Great thanks maybe for the future release. Also can members react to their own post?
No, but I guess I could add a setting for it, just seems a bit strange (I've never understood why you're able to like your own facebook posts etc).
(2019-07-03, 02:50 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I do plan to release my development version soon Smile At the moment it's not possibly to do that, but I can consider it for a future update once I've got the current development one out (I don't want to keep pushing it back with more additions).

Any news on a 1.0 release? Would love to use the improvements that already got teasered.
Yes I must admit after testing this is fantastic I needed make a few edits but hey presto works a treat.
(2019-10-18, 06:37 PM)Milkaselnuss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-03, 02:50 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I do plan to release my development version soon Smile At the moment it's not possibly to do that, but I can consider it for a future update once I've got the current development one out (I don't want to keep pushing it back with more additions).

Any news on a 1.0 release? Would love to use the improvements that already got teasered.
Totally would love to hear about an update this plugin is awesome Matt!
Is it possible for the reactions to trigger an alert with the MyAlerts plugin? It would be nice to get an alert if someone used a reaction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22