MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
If I click on + Add Reaction, the size of the emoji in the selection box is HUGE. Where can I change this?
TIA
When I click on the "+ Add reaction", the size of the smilies in the selection box is HUGE. Is there a way to reduce the size, please?
Sounds like a CSS issues ... please follow these instructions from plugin GitHub page:
Quote:To Install:
Upload ./inc/plugins/myreactions.php to ./inc/plugins/
Upload ./inc/plugins/myreactions/myreactions.php to ./inc/plugins/myreactions/
Upload ./inc/languages/english/myreactions.lang.php to ./inc/languages/english/
Upload ./admin/modules/forum/myreactions.php to ./admin/modules/forum/
Upload ./inc/languages/english/admin/forum_myreactions.lang.php to ./inc/languages/english/admin/
Upload ./jscripts/myreactions.js to ./jscripts/
Upload ./images/reactions/ and its contents to ./images/
Go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > Add Stylesheet > enter 'myreactions.css' (without quotes) into 'File Name', select 'Write my own content', paste the content of ./myreactions.css into the editor, and save.
Go to ACP > Plugins > Activate
Go to ACP > Forums & Posts > MyReactions to manage
Thank you for the very quick reply!!! Off to the link....

I´ve now recreated the Myreactions.css file, which didn´t help. Any other ideas?
Without a screenshot or a URL it's hard to see what you mean, but it does sound like the stylesheet has not been created as per the instructions.
One of the smiles is small, the rest are huge
[attachment=45764]
Without the URL there's not a lot I can suggest, but it still looks like the CSS isn't there correctly.
(2023-02-02, 12:26 PM)stingo Wrote: [ -> ]One of the smiles is small, the rest are huge

SORTED!!!! I cleared my browsing history and it all works fine now. 

Thank you for the help.
Hi, I got a conflict with Quick Reply and this lovely plugin... if anyone can take a look I would really appreciate it:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-238451...pid1386172
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22