MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyReactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[attachment=40308]
I see it now. is this the right place: (appendix - picture) ??

[attachment=40309][attachment=40310]

that's the way it is, thanks !!!

one more question: what do I have to change so that the popups continue to come down?

(images)

Thank you for the help - you are great !!!
Hey, thanks a lot for this cool plugin, way better than just like & thanks but I'm having troubles finding "Importers from other Like/Thank You systems" where is it ?
I haven't released it yet I'm afraid Sad I'm still hoping to be able to push a new release at some point.
(2018-06-19, 02:19 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't released it yet I'm afraid Sad I'm still hoping to be able to push a new release at some point.
Oh ok Big Grin
No problems I'll do it manually, this plugin is a must have ! Great work. I'm trying to tweak the css a bit to make it look more like facebook (a little bit smoother than a big lightbox) I'll post this here if I have any success Smile
If you like, you could use the version of the plugin from Github (https://github.com/MattRogowski/MyReactions) to use the importer, and then revert back to the current version of the plugin (unless you want to stay on the newer one Big Grin)
Hi there @Matt. Thanks for this amazing mod. I'm new to this platform so I'm not very good at css and coding and stuff so I'm in need of help. (also excuse my english, not a native speaker)

I have the Flatty theme installed and it uses the horizontal thread post mode and when I installed this, the "Add reaction" button wouldn't appear. I saw some comment that said you could add {$post['myreactions']} in the post bit template and that would fix it. The button appeared and I thought that was it. Problem with this is that every time a reaction is made, the button disappears and you have to refresh the page for the reaction to properly show. How can I solve this?

When I changed the post mode to Classic, the reaction button is included at the very bottom, but it is also included right after the initial post (since I added the {$post['myreactions']} in the post bit template for the mod to work with the horizontal mode on Flatty theme). When I add a reaction to the post, the reaction and button at the bottom automatically updates but the other one I need to refresh the page. How can I edit this so that the button and reaction updates automatically on the Horizontal post mode as well?

I can provide screenshots if this makes no sense!

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have this error after the plugin actication:

"MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1286 - Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB'
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb18_post_reactions ( post_reaction_id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, post_reaction_pid int(11) NOT NULL, post_reaction_rid int(11) NOT NULL, post_reaction_uid int(11) NOT NULL, post_reaction_date int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (post_reaction_id), KEY post_reaction_pid (post_reaction_pid), KEY post_reaction_rid (post_reaction_rid), KEY post_reaction_uid (post_reaction_uid) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support."

I changed this code: ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;');

on

) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;');

but plugin still doesn't work Sad
Eagerly waiting for the release of v1.0!
Great Plugin!
Love it!
Just wanted to know if it is gonna release or not?
I don't see this plugin in my plugins list(AdminCP), even after adding all the files to the respective folders Sad
(2019-05-01, 12:25 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see this plugin in my plugins list(AdminCP), even after adding all the files to the respective folders Sad

Look at the screenshot...

[Image: 39214e51715b6e9f80c0c6c38a800fed.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22