MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bah, thanks for pointing that out to me, the second link should be fixed now.

Please note, since I do not know German I cannot provide a German language pack for the plugin, you'll need to perform the translations yourself.

Feel free to send a zip file of the translations to me, so I can put them in the download.

Don't worry, you'll receive full credit for it. Smile

By writing a translation you can help me out by allowing this plugin to be available to more languages.

Anyone who wishes to translate this plugin please send me the language files, you can email me at ryan.ashbrook[at]mybboard.com
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Don't worry, you'll receive full credit for it. Smile

Huh, what do you mean? Smile

But the new version works fine on german boards, thx!! Big Grin

Is it possible to get money for the posts you already have (an automativ "mass-donate" für all posts a user wrote in the past)?
I take it this was for the built-in points system? So if we are using MYPS, is this a necessary update (were there bug fixes/code changes that were unlisted)?
Soshite Wrote:I take it this was for the built-in points system? So if we are using MYPS, is this a necessary update (were there bug fixes/code changes that were unlisted)?

This is not a necessary update for those using MYPS, however, it is recommended that you update.

However, Soshite, I know your situation, and I will provide you with a complete patchfile so you don't have to overwrite your modifications (this'll become standard in the next release).

Also, no matter what the change is, no matter how small, is fully documented in the Release posts, you can count on that. Wink

Rookie-Doo Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Don't worry, you'll receive full credit for it. Smile

Huh, what do you mean? Smile

But the new version works fine on german boards, thx!! Big Grin

Is it possible to get money for the posts you already have (an automativ "mass-donate" für all posts a user wrote in the past)?

1. I meant I would give you credit if you were to create a German Translation of this plugin. If you do then please send it to me, this'll allow a lot more people to use this plugin. Smile

2. No, there is no function that does since it would probably be inaccurate. Accounting for Forums that don't counts towards post counts, deleted posts, etc. However, I will try and find someway to incorporate this into version 2.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:1. I meant I would give you credit if you were to create a German Translation of this plugin. If you do then please send it to me, this'll allow a lot more people to use this plugin. Smile

Hi Ryan,

1. I've translated the basic functions now to German. But I've problems to find the the position for the navigation list in the admin-cp "Inventory Shop" "Modify / Delete", is it this phrase in the inventoryshop.php:

// Gather Settings Group Information
	$shop_group = array(
		"gid"			=> NULL,
		"name"			=> "inv_shop",
		"title"			=> "Inventory Shop -> Inventargeschäft?",
		"description"	=> addslashes("Settings for the Inventory Shop"),
		"disporder"		=> "99",
		"isdefault"		=> "no",
	);

2. Do you want the basic-Shops to be translated, too?

3. There is a bug when I change the group of an user: This causes that this user loose his money.

4. I don't know if this is a bug but when you delete a shop all items of this shop seems to be deleted, too. It would be nice export items of a shop - also for version-upgrades.

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:2. No, there is no function that does since it would probably be inaccurate. Accounting for Forums that don't counts towards post counts, deleted posts, etc. However, I will try and find someway to incorporate this into version 2.

That would be very nice, thx!

Another question: Would it be possible to "attack" someone with a purchased weapon in the forum? Maybe by using this together with the hp/mp/exp-mod? That would be really kewl! Wink
Rookie-Doo Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:1. I meant I would give you credit if you were to create a German Translation of this plugin. If you do then please send it to me, this'll allow a lot more people to use this plugin. Smile

Hi Ryan,

1. I've translated the basic functions now to German. But I've problems to find the the position for the navigation list in the admin-cp "Inventory Shop" "Modify / Delete", is it this phrase in the inventoryshop.php:

// Gather Settings Group Information
	$shop_group = array(
		"gid"			=> NULL,
		"name"			=> "inv_shop",
		"title"			=> "Inventory Shop -> Inventargeschäft?",
		"description"	=> addslashes("Settings for the Inventory Shop"),
		"disporder"		=> "99",
		"isdefault"		=> "no",
	);

This has nothing to do with with that, however, the issue has been dealt with in the next version, I noticed this after I released RC2. Smile

Quote:2. Do you want the basic-Shops to be translated, too?

Only what's in the language files, the admins will need to translate the shops themselves when they install the plugin.

Yes, I know this is a problem but it will be dealt with in version 2 when I re-write the code for handling languages.

Quote:3. There is a bug when I change the group of an user: This causes that this user loose his money.

Ahh, thanks! I'm pretty sure I know the issue, some old development code must still exist that is causing this, will be fixed in the next release. Smile

By the way, this bug doesn't warrant another RC, it's not big enough, therefor the next version will be the Final.

Quote:4. I don't know if this is a bug but when you delete a shop all items of this shop seems to be deleted, too. It would be nice export items of a shop - also for version-upgrades.

This is intended, because all of the tables are linked together, when you remove a shop, it is removed from the template. Then there will be many items with no shop to go with them.

Upgrades shouldn't affect your additional shops, there is no need to un-activate then re-activate the plugin in order to upgrade.

Quote:Another question: Would it be possible to "attack" someone with a purchased weapon in the forum? Maybe by using this together with the hp/mp/exp-mod? That would be really kewl! Wink

This is an extensive plugin, I have contemplated possibly doing it before but I decided against it because I wouldn't have the time to develop it by myself, in the future I may, but at the current time, no.

Also, this idea wouldn't work with the current HP / MP / EXP mod because of the way it is made. It is made to run off of mathematical calculations based on Registration Time, Posts Per Day and Posts Counts.

This idea would require a major re-write to the HP / MP / EXP mod, which I do plan, but not anytime soon.
Thx for your fast answers!
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Only what's in the language files, [...]plugin.
Here you are:
[attachment=7966] Wink
Thank you, I'll add it to the download soon. Smile
Ryan? Another little Problem.

I can remember that the bought items were shown between the avatar and the hp/mp/exp-mod. In the actual version there is the problem that they are shown under the hp/mp/exp mod. There is also an ":" in front of an item:

http://www.cyberdyne-sky.net/mybb/showth...924&page=1

And another bug:

If you buy more than one item of the same shop the first item will be deleted. :/
Did you upgrade?

1. I may have set the Deustch language pack folder wrong, if you could check that then get back to me, thanks.

2. That is the way it is designed, because each Shop has it's own field in the user table, one can only have one of each item type.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12